Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Today I am wearing my favorite Tom Ford Jasmine Rouge.  A great scent for all day...not too heavy for work nd works for nights/evenings as well.  It also lasts all day and then some 🙂

does anyone have replica "jazz club" that they would be willing to decant into a stndard decanter (available at sephora or ultra. I would trade generously for both the decanter and the perfumme. Same would be true for any juliette has a gun fragrances or kerosene fragrences.  I only avoid excessively flowery fragrances

I might be able to send you a Kerosene sample.  Which ones were you looking at?  PM me?

I'm currently wearing Diptyque Eau Lente (a sample).  I'm very confused right now, because on one hand I am in love with this scent, but on the other I have know idea when or where I would wear it.  It doesn't seem work appropriate, nor do I see myself wearing it on the weekend.  I'm not sure it fits my lifestyle.  I can see this being one of those scents that sits on my dresser, used only once or twice a year on a whim.  Scent description is not one of my strong points, so I'll just call it intoxicating.   

Yesterday I sampled Diptyque's Philosykos (eau de toilette).  Also loved this one, and it seems much more wearable.  A good contender for one of my upcoming fragrance purchases.

I bought this a few weeks ago during the Saks 20% off and I hated it. From the description, it sounded like it would be perfect for me. It smelled like curry to me, and I didn't want to keep smelling Indian food. I sent it back last week.

Really?  It doesn't smell at all like curry to me.  I guess that's body chemistry for you.

After wearing this scent a couple more times I decided I do not need a bottle.  A candle in this scent might be nice though.

I recently received Philosykos perfume in oil in a trade and I really like it. It's a unique scent, is fresh and not overpowering, and has long staying power. Yesterday I wore it mixed with just a touch of YSL Black Opium to warm it up. It seems to blend well.

Very interesting.  I think I have a sample of Blck Opium in my stash . . .

From the lovely Libelulles

Gris Clair.  Wow!!!

Anonymous Insider

Oh yes.

Tom Ford Lavender Palm.

Wearing Atelier Mandarin Glaciale layered with Atelier Cedre Atlas.  The Cedre Atlas adds enough woodsy-ness to the Mandarin Glaciale that it tones down the citrus notes and makes it into the perfect fall fragrance.

Jo Malone - Lily of the Valley & Ivy. I love it, and it smells better in cool weather- though it's definitely more for spring than fall.

Tom Ford London.

Poulage Odora Di Femina again...

Loving the sultry rose...very french and a rich sort of powdery...I feel like I belong in Paris in the Spring (and since it's 80 degrees here that's just fine...).

Adore.

You make it sound so amazing! Paris in May is just splendid. It's an amazing city whenever, but late spring is my favorite 😄 

I love it....

MMM Replica Jazz Club- I'm obsessed with musky/masculine scents lately!

Me too!!! Huge bottle right? I've had mine since last year and barely made a dent.

Today I am wearing an oldie but goodie...Gucci Rush.  It used to be one of my signature fragrances for years but I haven't worn it much in the last two to three years.  I decided to break it out again 🙂

Copper Skies from Kerosene! Thank you so much Meganlisa for the sample :P.

I feel extremely Fall-ish today. It is super heavy on the oud (which I like), but the opening had notes of anise and "Fall" spices 🙂 (like nutmeg)

2,358 Replies
testing