What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

[ Edited ]

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :smileyvery-happy:)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

(0) Hearts

Many times I am too indecisive to pick just one perfume for the whole day so I end up with unexpected combos that sometimes work and sometimes really don't. Today I started with MMM Beach Walk and when I wanted something cozier in the evening I added Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Leau Si Sensuelle (reeeeally long name!). I am really surprised by how much I love this. The lemon and vanilla in si sensuelle go so nicely with the musky florals in beach walk.

(0) Hearts

Escada Cherry in the Air <3

I'm trying out a sample of Thierry Mugler 'Alien'. It's really pretty!!

(0) Hearts

Daisy Dreams, paired with Daydream.

(0) Hearts

Using up a Black Dahlia sample..and now I can't remember the brand (shoot)!  Perfect for super hot weather right?  Oh, who cares. I actually really like it!

(0) Hearts

Guerlain, L'Heure Bleue, EDT. It's hot and muggy here but cool indoors. This scent makes me drowsy in summertime...zzz...

(0) Hearts

I'm finishing my DKNY fresh blossom sample :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Michael Kors, Glam Jasmine!! Love it, almost done and will need a new one :smileyhappy:

Demeter in Cranberry, a tart fruit for a hot hot day.

i remember when demeter was EVERYWHERE. it was (is?) such a fun range. my first 2 perfumes that were MINE and not me stealing from my mother was gap 'dream' and demeter 'gin and tonic'. and i love that i was 13 and smelled like a cocktail :smileywink:

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The Winter Park sweet shop that sells my marshmallows also sells Demeter. I haven't been there since my birthday last year though. :smileysurprised: I really want to try ginger ale to see if it is similar to the Origins skin scent

(0) Hearts

Clinique Calyx. It is happy and effervescent at first, and kinda generic powdery green (uh scent description isn't my forte) after a while. Uncomplicated but nice. I won't purchase a full bottle, but will enjoy the samples :smileyhappy:

Serge Lutens Gris Clair. The arm application didn't spark my interest, but applying to the neck it warmed up and NOW I understand it. Lavender incense. :smileyhappy:

need.

You should do a Surrender to Chance order to sample all the things. :smileywink:

Gris Clair! I love the name. 

(0) Hearts

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot - it's so sweet but I love it!

(0) Hearts

Atelier Cologne Blanche Immortelle. I was trying to stave off using it in these warmer months but I can't help it. It's my signature scent! 

(0) Hearts

Chanel N. 5 Eau Premiere, Chanel Allure EDT, and my favorite right now is Thierry Mugler Alien!

(0) Hearts

Guerlain Insolence EDP. I am almost finished with a Shimmering Edition EDT and I love it so much!  I ordered the bigger bottle of EDP since I read it's even nicer, more sophisticated and creamier. It absolutely is.

Pure Sweet Violet Heaven! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments