What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

[ Edited ]

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I hope everything works out the way you want it to!

I still can't wear any makeup, so my only means of self expression these past few days has been through fragrance.

Today I am wearing Arquiste The Architects Club.

This scent soothes me.  I find it cozy.  It has the warmth of vanilla and incense, with a hint of old parchment and cigars.  I think it may even conjure memories of a pipe tobacco my Dad used to smoke.  

It makes me drowsy and I love it.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

That sound like something I'd love. I'll have to try it.

I'm glad to hear your feeling better; that looked painful.

(0) Hearts

Sounds lovely! Might have to sample this one.

this sounds perfect.

are you ok ? is this from your swollen eye from the other day ? i've been crazy busy and a bit MIA on the boards, i hope you're ok Smiley Sad

It is perfect!  When I woke up this morning I could still smell a wisp of it on me and I was in heaven. Smiley Happy

I'm doing better, thanks.  My swollen eyes were courtesy of using a sheet mask that caused a reaction with a shellfish allergy!  Turns out ground shells and shellfish allergies do not mix Smiley Sad  

Thank you for asking.

(0) Hearts

oh no.hope you feel better and get well soon.i love your posts!!! <3

(0) Hearts

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, Mocha! *hugs* Unexpected allergic reactions are always so scary.. 

(0) Hearts

Tried out the Norell New York Eau De Parfum that I received in the the free set I got an Neiman Marcus on Friday.  I liked it much better then the Elie Saab perfume I tried out earlier today, but still not something I would chose to buy for myself.  It smells a bit too mature for my tastes...more like something my mother or grandmother would wear.  I am now trying out Oribe  Cote d' Azur Eau De Parfum.  So far I am liking this one the best of the three I have tried.  Probably still don't like enough to buy though.

[ Edited ]

thought you guys would appreciate this. I fit all my perfumes into this one tray. Had 2 trays, i never liked having more than 20 perfumes.

Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 2.30.44 PM.png

But i was finally able to whittle it down to just 15 lol. Which yes is still a lot hahah. Oh well lol.   Thought this would be good to post since the $15-25 off is coming soon

(0) Hearts

Eau D'Italie Sienne L'hiver. I wear it when it is snowy outside and I feel anti-social. To me it smells like cold winter gloom.

Replica By the Fireplace Smiley Happy.

I had temporarily misplaced the bottle (read: my vanity is so chock full of stuff, I couldn't see it as it was staring me right in the face), so I was happy to put it on after "finding it" last night Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Where did you buy By the Fireplace? My boyfriend loves Jazz Club and By the Fireplace sounds divine!

(0) Hearts

Selfridges in UK, and Barneys in US. I'm not sure where else you can find it.

That is reminiscent if my vanity right now - need to find more organization things this week - it's driving me crazy!

Today I am wearing the discontinued Donna Karan Gold. I love this scent and it's perfect for the cold wintry day that we are getting here in the Bay Area.

(0) Hearts

Winter Candy Apple (Bath and Body Works) Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Trying out some of the samples I received in the free gift set from Neiman Marcus.  First up, Elie Saab Le Parfume Eau De Parfum.  Not a bad scent but doesn't really do anything for me either.  I mostly smell the white florals and patchouli.  I would say a mediocre scent on me.  Definitely won't buy but I will wear for a while longer to see how the scent continues to develop before trying another sample.

(0) Hearts

I have a bunch of samples right now, so I've been trying to go through them in the hopes that I find a new HG perfume 
(I love Stella by Tocca, but it's too summery for the dreary weather around me!). First up on the list was MJ Decadence. I quite liked it, but the second my friend walked into the room, she said I smelled like her grandmother, so that means it's a no go, haha! Back to the drawing board!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I am wearing my new bottle of Creed Love in White.  I went into Neiman Marcus on Friday to look at their fragrance selection and the SA directed me to this scent.  I really liked it so put some on and shoppped a bit.  Still liked it so went back and bought a bottle.  NM also had a deal that if you bought over $100 in fragrance that you received a small clutch filled with fragrance samples.  Plus, I received a $50 gift card for spending over $150 in the store.  Not too shabby Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Tom Ford Moss Breches. 

Really wish this wasn't discontinued Smiley Sad  

It is a perfect, Christmassy, fir tree scent.