What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

[ Edited ]

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

love it. i think it's polarizing much like TM alien / angel. but i lovvvve it. 

i find, though, that i don't think it lasts long on me at all. 

(0) Hearts

i hate it - in the bottle and on me. But, body chemistry is weird and there are plenty of perfumes i despise that I like the smell of on someone else. glad its growing on you since other people like it on you Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I'm in LOVE with Candy by Prada. Walk on Air and Nirvana are really good too. I got a few samples of some other stuff, I can't wait to try them out.

I'll keep y'all posted!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I love the Gucci Premiere,

I got a sample of it but it's so expensive Smiley Sad 

[ Edited ]

I got a deluxe sample of Diptyque Oud Palao. I thought it was giving me a headache this morning but now it smells like tobacco pipe and soft floral at the same time and it is intoxicating

I received this as well.  Assuming it smells like the accompanying candle, I think it may be too masculine for my taste.  I was planning on giving it to my dad for Christmas, but part of me wants to try it first.  He probably wouldn't notice if one spritz was used . . .

I got that one too... It smells so good!

(0) Hearts

Hermes Ambre Narguile. I love this. A bit fruity spicy in the beginning then warm and comforting vanilla and soft amber.

(0) Hearts

Today it is Miss Dior. Again only 1 spray onto each wrist. If I had a 'signature' perfume, this one would be it.

[ Edited ]

Chloe.jpg

Chloe eau de parfum! It smells so sophisticated and girly. I can't get enough of it. 

I m wearing Tom ford Venetian bergamot and I liked it on me.But wondering if I should get black orchid which is also nice n stays longer on me.

(0) Hearts

If you're thinking about VB, make sure you try it out more than once.

it has a reputation for going 'funky'

(0) Hearts

Mocha - thank you. I would do that and save fr the next nordies event Smiley Happy

I work in a scent free building but I still put on a bit every morning because I can't live without fragrance. I just put on one spray way before I leave the house and choose one that isn't overpowering. Today I am wearing Nina Ricci L'Extase.

Flowerbomb. I'm in need of comfort because work upheaval and now team is reporting up to a VP. I survived the morning meeting but still feel on edge since she was talking about my relocation.

I hope everything works out the way you want it to!

I still can't wear any makeup, so my only means of self expression these past few days has been through fragrance.

Today I am wearing Arquiste The Architects Club.

This scent soothes me.  I find it cozy.  It has the warmth of vanilla and incense, with a hint of old parchment and cigars.  I think it may even conjure memories of a pipe tobacco my Dad used to smoke.  

It makes me drowsy and I love it.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

That sound like something I'd love. I'll have to try it.

I'm glad to hear your feeling better; that looked painful.

(0) Hearts

Sounds lovely! Might have to sample this one.

this sounds perfect.

are you ok ? is this from your swollen eye from the other day ? i've been crazy busy and a bit MIA on the boards, i hope you're ok Smiley Sad

It is perfect!  When I woke up this morning I could still smell a wisp of it on me and I was in heaven. Smiley Happy

I'm doing better, thanks.  My swollen eyes were courtesy of using a sheet mask that caused a reaction with a shellfish allergy!  Turns out ground shells and shellfish allergies do not mix Smiley Sad  

Thank you for asking.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments