What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

[ Edited ]

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Thanks, I had not heard of either! An autumnal and animalistic boozy vanilla sounds amazing <3

@pocketvenus I'm so happy to find out that Slumberhouse is still around! I used to have a few Slumberhouse scents when the owner had a shop on Etsy (years ago). I thought he stopped making fragrances when his Etsy shop closed. 

What did you think of it @pocketvenus?

i recently tried New Sibet which is supposed to leather/smoky/animalic. I actually really liked it. Not nearly as scary as it sounds from the notes Smiley Wink

Diptyque Benjoin Boheme.

Tokyomilk Pretty Rotten. Got a sample of this with my order, one of the few times I actually got what I selected. Its incredible I love it. Easily one of my top favorite perfumes. 

(0) Hearts

I will have to look into this! I love tokyomilk dark's tainted love & everything and nothing. scented fragrances. I will have to look at the notes. I am starting to try and pinpoint what notes dry downs and highlights i like in a fragrance more lately. instead of just a category.genre of perfume. Smiley Happy 

I so agree! It's so different than any other perfume I have! I just got my order with the full size today after falling in love with the sample I got last week. The only downside is that it doesn't seem to last very long on me but I don't care haha!

Le Labo Thé Noir 29

I have only tried it once but it was lovely! Nordstrom has it as one of their free three samples, I can't wait to get a vial Smiley Happy

Alexander McQueen Parfum layered with Frederic Malle's Lys Mediterranee

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

upload_6633822066019238743.jpg

Chanel no 5 L'Eau.  I don't usually like Chanel perfumes, but this one is light and lovely!

I am wearing Serge Lutens La fille de Berlin

today I'm wearing Tokyomilk Dark - Everything & Nothing

Elizabeth & James Bourbon, and Rose. I got the promo from NEWCREW after seeing how big they were (0.14oz, ie 1/2 a rollerball).

Seeing other people's reviews I was guessing I would hate Bourbon and like/love Rose, but it's actually the opposite (I don't *hate* Rose, but... meh-). The initial spray of Bourbon was lovely, sweet but not too sweet, and then it dried into "did I actually just spill scotch on my arm???" (not bourbon; it was peaty and sharp like scotch, ew) which was terrible - but then it dried further or settled in or something, and the sweet came back and weird peat went away. I am a happy camper.

Rose did the same thing, in reverse: the initial spray was green to the point of being sharp, and then it got lovely and rosey for awhile, and then the sharp green came back. I don't hate it, but it's not a smell I want to smell for long periods of time... so of course it's demonstrating great staying power. /sigh

(0) Hearts

Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l`Original

Pinrose, Cuddle Punk

love love love it

diptyque philosykos. tried and true !

(0) Hearts

We are fragrance twins today, @jemly! I needed something that would work well with the summer heat.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well, at our house my daughter and I have jumped (late in the game, I know) onto the Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming and Blooming Bouquet (omg, if this came in an EDP!) train. 

For myself only - I usually wear Bvlgari au the Blanc as my signature fragrance rotated with Laila. I've been using Laila for years - corny as it sounds, I picked it up at EPCOT center in their Norway pavilion at WDW, and it has been my favorite ever since.

It just took me a long time to find the Bvlgari after using it years ago, and when I found it - Wham! - it was my favorite again.  

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Earlier today, I wore Tom Ford Rive D’Ambre layered over Tom Ford Venetian Bergamot.  I needed something to stabilize Rive D’Ambre because alone that lasts less than 30 minutes on my skin.

I am wearing Aerin Waterlily Sun.  (I love it!)   Smiley Happy