What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

[ Edited ]

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

(0) Hearts

Today I wore Givenchy Play

(0) Hearts

I've been cheerfully living in Tom Ford's Black Orchid. I had temporary buyer's remorse originally because I find the fragrance quite bold, but it's fantastic and I'm glad I picked it up.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

bvlgari jasmin noir. i've worn this off and on for years, i really love it.

(0) Hearts
Marc Jacobs - Decadence. I've really been loving this newbie. Very feminine but with a dark side.

(0) Hearts

Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant! Delicious scent in a lovely bottle! Don't know why I can't find at Sephora or any other dep. store. Maybe it was discontinued or just wasn't released on the American market. who knows...

(0) Hearts

tokyo milk dark -- arsenic. 

cheapie but undeniable goodie. a true love of mine.

Marc Jacobs - Daisy

(0) Hearts

YSL Black Opium. Working my way through some samples and planning to purchase the full size during the next VIB Sale. After years of trying to find my signature scent, I feel like I finally have it narrowed down to this and Nirvana Black. 

(0) Hearts

I enjoy both scents as well!!

(0) Hearts

Fresh Cannabis Santal, current fave.  The last couple weeks I've been going between that and Cannabis Rose depending on my mood. I love unusual fragrances. 

(0) Hearts

I have a cold, sniffles today, so I wanted to wear something tried and true and comforting. Flower by Kenzo. It somehow reminds me of my mother, but in that good way. The powdery notes are soothing.

I love miniature bottles, and I display them as a collection, so I tend to not play scent favorites, but this is one that always seems to be my go to for bad moods or illness.

(0) Hearts

I can still sniff the last notes of the concoction i put on last night.

First i had JM Oud Bergamot. About an hour later I added Aerin Amber Musk. Then another hour or so later Chloe Rose.. I was in fragrance heaven Smiley Happy

I accidentally doused myself MMM Jazz Club. I wanted to open the cap of a store-made sample and somehow ended up wrenching out the top part of the sample, spraying Jazz Club all over my desk. No regrets though, this smells fantastic. Close to TF Tobacco Vanille, but less sweet and leathery? 

I really like it too! Is it supposed to be a mens cologne, though? I can't find a rollerball of it.

[ Edited ]

Yes the SA who made me a decant wanted to make sure that i knew it was a men's fragrance. Haha.

I am not committed enough to get a full size, but i would jump at a rollerball..

(0) Hearts

Same here. Not committed enough for a full size, but would love a rollerball. Hope they come out with a rollerball at some point..

(0) Hearts

Jimmy Choo, Illicit. Sweet, Warm, a little spice. I've decided to commit to a rollerball as there are soooo many scents to discover and I can't justify another full bottle.  But this one is worth testing!

(0) Hearts

Midnight Fleur by Nest 😍

(0) Hearts

Angel by Theirry Mugler... its so incredible.

(0) Hearts

Diptyque Eau Duelle x Philosykos. 😍

(0) Hearts

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White. It's intoxicating and smells like caramel peonies. VERY similar to Kate Spade's Twirl from a few years back!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments