What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

[ Edited ]

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :smileyvery-happy:)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Bright Crystal - Versace. It's so flowery, love it!

(0) Hearts

It was a bit warmer and more humid today, so I'm wearing I Profumi di Firenze Limone di Sicilia.  Refreshing!

today has been bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum

i've had it off and on for a few years but have reignited my love affair with it recently.

(0) Hearts

The original Chloe!

Hoping it cools down here soon so I can start wearing Nirvana Black!

(0) Hearts

Nest Dahlia & Vines. Very fresh!

(0) Hearts

Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette is today's scent.

Lovely spritz after showering with Mademoiselle Shower Gel and using Mademoiselle Body Lotion.

I just bought the Bleu Shower Gel today... I've been spoiling myself so much these past weeks lol

http://www.sephora.com/repetto-P386903?skuId=1616838 today, it's still not too cool yet, im longing for fall weather...

(0) Hearts

I wore this yesterday.  It is lovely.

(0) Hearts

Since it's been a bit warmer here still, I've been wearing DNKY Fresh Blossom a lot! For night time, I like wearing Tory Burch.

<3 Melissa

(0) Hearts

Ohhh I love DKNY Fresh Blossom!

Today I'm wearing the Chloe rollerball that I got as a part of the Sephora Favorites Superstars kit. I actually like it a lot even though I didn't like it that much when I tried it on in store a while ago. It's weird how my opinion on scents seem to fluctuate a lot...does that happen to anyone else? :smileyhappy:

Yes. I either hate something, meh, go huh, nice, or wow when it comes to a fragrance.

Anything I outright hate goes into the pass-along pile (TM Angel, DKNY MYNY, Desigual Fun, RL Midnight Romance, BALENCIAGA Florabotanica, EJ Nirvana White, Repetto to name a few).

Everything else gets another chance just in case it was a day that my nose wasn't clear or I was too dry to detect the bouquet.

Funny enough, I've never bought any Wows. They usually end up on application #2 or #3 going huh or nice. My thought process is that something in the huh or nice pile I totally run out, I need to buy it in a .03oz size or so. This year I've bought a rollerball of Flowerbomb, TMD Bulletproof, TMD La Vie La Mort, and I am probably going to get Daisy Dreams (I've nearly depleted TWO sample vials of it). Currently also hedging on EJ Nirvana Black or Alien.

I've been very into rose scents lately. I've been alternating mostly between Rosabotanica and Atelier's Rose Anonyme. Both are so yummy I've even been wearing them to clean the house. Chores may never be glamorous, but that doesn't mean a person can't smell great while doing them.

(0) Hearts

mh

I've been reaching for Byredo's Mojave Ghost quite frequently. 

(0) Hearts

oh that looks interesting. what does it smell like?

Here are the notes:

TOP: AMBRETTE, JAMAICAN NESBERRY

HEART: VIOLET, SANDALWOOD, MAGNOLIA

BASE: CHANTILLY MUSK, CRISP AMBER, CEDARWOOD

Personally it's unlike anything I've ever come across. Sweet but not in an annoying way. It has this lingering presence that's addicting.

(0) Hearts

thanks!

I have been loving the new Reveal by Calvin Klein and Jimmy Choo Flash. I really want to buy Flowerbomb though! 

Dior Pure Poison.  I found a bottle in with my nail polishes and rediscovered how much I love the fragrance!

(0) Hearts

I wind up wearing Pure Poison at least 2x a week, which is a lot for me!

(0) Hearts

Today I'm wearing Prada L'Eau Ambree, it's so warm and cozy.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments