What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

[ Edited ]

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :smileyvery-happy:)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

(0) Hearts

Wearing Carven today... :smileyhappy: Ijust love this scent! Not overly sweet on me, and I recommend it if you like sweet pea!

(0) Hearts

TMD Chance wore really well on me today, previous times I've tried this summer it comes off as an annoying white musk. Today it was a glowing fern forest and I was in love. I don't get what makes it such a moody scent.

ok, I only own samples of this, but I am in love with tom ford's neroli portofino. I must eventually invest in a bottle of this. since it's more of a summery-type scent, i really think it should go on sale in the winter. seems right to me!

Maison Martin Margiela 'Replica' Beach Walk.  I am so happy I found this fragrance, this is definitely "my holy grail scent" :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

It's gorgeous. I love it.

(0) Hearts

I know! The beach is my favorite place and I cannot believe it took me this long to find this fragrance.

(0) Hearts

Juicy Couture La La. I think it may be discontinued but I love it!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

A sample of MMM Replica's Lazy Sunday. At first I wasn't blown away but after it melted in a little I loved it. I couldn't stop smelling my arm. Gah! Another MMM I want to buy. 

But I'm thinking my next fragrance purchase will be Nest's Indigo. Love!! It's such a beautiful and unique scent.

Marc Jacobs Mod Noir. On me, the middle notes are very very similar to MMM Replica Beach Walk. (I want to get the Beach Walk rollerball, but it's been OOS for quite a while :0)

(0) Hearts

Gucci Flora - Glorious Mandarin 

(0) Hearts

Laila "Essence of Norway & Mad About You from B&BW!

Thierry Mugler Alien, Chanel #5, Juicy Couture, Miss Dior EDP

I'm bouncing between many right now, trying to find my new signature scent, but the running favorites is V&R Flowerbomb http://www.sephora.com/flowerbomb-P255506?skuId=1233147&icid2=brand content__p255506_image and Lancôme's La Vie Est Belle http://www.sephora.com/la-vie-est-belle-P375939?skuId=1459999 . Belle is my husband's favorite. He loves it when I wear it to bed. :smileywink:

Commodity Book and Gold, I love how it wears throughout the day on me, changing but still smelling yummy.

(0) Hearts

Giorgio Armani "Acqua Di Gioia" perfume! I refer to it as my goddess scent ^__^ In love! http://www.sephora.com/acqua-di-gioia-P271538?skuId=1284249

This random Anna Sui fragrance I found free floating (in a bunch of samples).  Wow! It's gorgeous!!  The name is Fairy Dance.  Where do I even buy it?

Like tea, cherry blossoms and YSL.  Love it!

You always find the most unique and wonderful scents!

(0) Hearts

Thanks. There are so many amazing ones out there…and threads like this only enable us!!!!

(0) Hearts

And I got it wrong.  Rose, peony, fruits, sandalwood. I love it.

I tried on a sample of Atelier's Orange Sanguine  and it is Love in first sniff :smileywink: My 3 yr old says Mama you smell so yummy :smileyvery-happy:  So this is the next perfume I am gonna buy.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments