Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Wearing Areej le Dore's Russian Oud today, a rich and chewy chocolatey oud ❤️ Many thanks to @Vmaster for introducing me to this house!

375x500.48557

Sounds interesting, a chocolate out that wears well in spring 

@howconnieoddly it's quite heavy wearing but I can still see myself wearing this in the summer. Maybe it's the medicinal edge that the oud brings.

I’m currently obsessed with Tocca products. I just bought Tocca Stella, I love it. A floral/citrusy scent perfect for summer. 

TOCCA - Stella

I used the promo to order TOCCA - Giaby the notes it sounds lovely, so I'm excited to see what it's like!

Anonymous Insider

RE: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Bois de Balincourt by Maison Louis Marie. I am so obsessed with this perfume and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments already and I’ve had it for maybe two weeks. I smelled it and was immediately like yep, this is the one. This perfume is described as woody/spicy, and when I first smelledit, it reminded me of lush fragrance of the eucalyptus trees surrounding my grandmas home. It smells very sophisticated and feminine and not heavy, musky, or overpowering at all. I’m 17 so this is kind of my graduation from fruity/super sweet florals I guess.

Re: RE: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

@AnonymousI liked the opening for this one too 🙂

Oh my gosh I am just trying Tocca Florence for the first time!  It has gardenia, tubrose and iris and is the most wonderfully delicate and sweet floral!  Ha, I don’t need another perfume but I am considering trading out a few older ones for this one.    

@heartsmyface this is the one i get for my granny (she loves those white florals, and i thought the beautiful bottle would cheer her up too).  ❤️

I am wearing cafe tuberosa because it makes me feel like I am making boss moves.ATELIER COLOGNE - Café Tuberosa Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume

@loveyall, always good to one a boss-moves perfume 🙂 For me it's Piguet's Bandit which also has tuberose

Happy Thursday Sephora Sale Shoppers,

FYI the Sephora Sale Section is Turnt Up for Memorial Day weekend today. I’m so excited for everyone. Of course I bought a ton during VIB.

Today I’m wearing the house of Mauboussin Histoire D’eau it’s very green and soapy on me. It smells like the forest edge combined with trimmed hedges and mowed grass. The smell of little forest creatures in the form of amber and leather is in there. My vintage decant smells like spring, but a fresher sample may still have the spicy notes. It last all day, smells like a expensive niche fragrance but can be had fairly cheap.

Yesterday I wore my decant of La Fille De Berlin. This is the second decant I’ve received and it’s better than the first. Hopefully by the time I save up for the bottle the formula is the same. It smells like a jammy incense filled rose garden. Like at a monastery rose garden filled with herbs and bedecked with fruit trees and grape vines. I can hear the nuns singing in Latin in the background. A squirrel sits in the tree enjoying a juicy orange, Young lovers are planning their wedding, toddlers run around laughing while mom plans a baptism. The priest are perfumed from tasting the wine, birds are singing, and peace is in the air.

@howconnie, I love La Fille de B. Missed your imaginative descriptions! 🙂

Thanks, Perfume evokes such vision. It takes us places in our minds. I just try to share.

@howconnie100% agree, fragrance sparks the imagination!

Happy Wednesday.

Today I am wearing:

Borneo 5000 oud oil by Ensar Oud

I love this but sadly it was a limited production.

Today I am wearing Armani Code Absolu pour Homme by Giorgio Armani.

Description from the Armani website:

The Tonka Bean base, iconic to Armani Code, is enhanced by sensual Rum Accord and Vanilla notes to create an unforgettable warm and spicy experience.

Reminds me of Gentleman EdP by Givenchy, except a lot sweeter.

375x500.53106.jpg

Today I am wearing one of the samples that arrived with my order from Dubai:

Dubai Fakhama from the first generation of The Spirit of Dubai collection by Nabeel.

TOP NOTES:
Turkish Rose, Rose Bulgarian, Bergamot, Fruity Notes, Oud, Sweet Orange, Spicy Notes, Rose Damascene, Elemi, Cardamom, Coffee, Frutta Secca, Candied Fruit.

MIDDLE NOTES:
Sandal, Cypriol, Benzoin Resinoid, Vanilla, Patchouli, Vetiver, Coriander, Ginger, Rose, Saffron.

BASE NOTES:
Amber, Castoreum, Civetta, Mosses, Caramelised Sugar, Incense, Leather, Oakmoss.

OLFACTIVE FAMILY
Oriental - Floral - Woody - Spicy

4_4_fakhama100mlbottle.jpg

My new fragrance from Dubai just arrived. and is absolutely amazing.  It is now my top leather fragrance.

Dubai Meydan from the first generation of the Spirit of Dubai collection by Nabeel.

Blurb from their website:

Dubai Meydan is a leathery oriental fragrance inspired by the nobility of the Arabian stallion and the royal green fields of the playground (race track).

TOP NOTES:
Grapefruit, Lavender, Artemisia, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cypress, Saffron, Bergamot, Apple, Nutmeg, Styrax.

MIDDLE NOTES:
Tobacco, Kharismal, Cashmeran, Jasmine, Muguet, Geranium, Agarwood, Labdanum, Cedarwood, Cyprus.

BASE NOTES:
Oud, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Leather, Gajak, Vanilla, Tonka, Vetiver, Amber, Benzoin/tolu.

OLFACTIVE FAMILY
Oriental - Ambery – Leathery

1_meydan100mlbottle.jpg

@Vmasterwow, sounds really complex. Enjoy!!!

The bottle is beautiful!

2,358 Replies
testing