Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Wore Vert de Fleur today. The cool summer weather in Toronto means I can kind of get away with it! I'm a sucker for a dark galbanum and this has it in spades in the opening. The dry down is beautiful too. Unfortunately, today it went sort of plasticky on my skin for about an hour, not sure why.

77560_4a4b880e87636ac51efe2114775bda59_vert_de_fleur

I've been loving the coach floral since smelling the sample from the ulta catalog...then I got the minis when it was a free gift and then finally ordered the full size bc there were 10x pts.  I've also been ordering some commodity perfumes from ebay, and just tried 'vetiver'

Today I am wearing Jicky EdP by Guerlain, in the bee hive bottle.

An interesting fragrance in a good sort of way. Jicky has a very long history as it was released in 1889. 

Top Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Rosemary, Lemon.
Heart Notes: Basil, Orris root, Jasmine, Lavender, Patchouli, Rose, Vetiver.
Base Notes: Ambergris, Benzoin, Spices, Leather, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Frankincense, Civet

2101_znozmp_jicky_eau_de_parfum_720

@Vmaster  weirdest name ever...lol

Post deleted.

A total misunderstanding on my part. My apologies.

@Vmaster  actually I was referring to the perfume name that you just mentioned.  I have no idea what your name meant or what you think I thought it meant...I suppose I should quote people next time or be more specific to avoid confusion, but it's probably also a good idea to take a minute and put things in context (considering, you know, that it is a perfume thread, as you pointed out, and the one you posted did have a rather strange name) before automatically getting defensive, assuming things, and jumping to conclusions that someone is "attempting and failing to look cool by making fun of other people's user names".

@treestar86  My apologies for the misunderstanding.

@Vmaster  thank you.

Today I received my newest fragrance from ebay, as it was discontinued a while back. 

Opium Pour Homme EdT by Yves Saint Laurent 

A very nice fragrance!  I just wish I was able to get my hands on the very rare EdP version. 

Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Star anise. 

Heart Notes: Ginger, Pepper. 

Base Notes: Atlas cedar, Bourbon vanilla,Tolu balm. 

375x500.562.jpg

@Vmasternice find!

That sounds delicious and perfect for summer concerts season 

@howconnie It is really nice. Imagine a slightly spicier Opium. 

I just finished my travel bottle of Ralph Lauren Tender Romance. As I was getting the last drop out of the sprayer on the bus stop, I got my first compliment on a fragrance this spring. How about that. It’s a sweet but soft cheapie. Romance is always a classic but not monumental.

Summer is pretty much in full force, so I've brought out one of my favorite summer road trip scents: Moab by PHLUR. There's just something about that dry, spicy warmth that gets you in the mood to hit the road, put the top down, and blast some Ray La Montagne. Happy summer, everyone!

Happy Monday. 

Today's temperature should be around 106F (41C), so I am wearing ACQUA DI PARMA - Fico di Amalfi because hot weather makes this fragrance shine. 

Top Notes: 
Italian Lemon, Italian Bergamot, Graprefuit. 

Heart Notes: 
Fig Nectar, Pink Pepper, Jasmine Petals. 

Base Notes: 
Fig Wood, Cedarwood, Benzoin. 

@Vmastersounds refreshing!

I'm wearing a sample of the JO MALONE LONDON - Wild Bluebell Colognetoday. Initially by scent descriptions, I thought I'd like Wood Sage & Sea Salt best so I bought that during the spring sale.

But there's something so fresh and lovely about Wild Bluebell that I kind of wish I had bought it instead!

The weather has been unseasonably cold so I wore Etat Libre's Like This like a cozy sweater.

Etat-Libre-dOrange-Like-This

Wearing the new Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Paradise. 

Broke out Tauer's Lonestar Memories today. I've been leaning toward this one more and more even though I still love L'air du Desert Marocain.

Today I’m wearing Forever by the house of Avon. In the balmy weather I find myself reaching for vintage or mature cheapies. It smells white floral, strong on the lily of the valley. Clean, soapy with that distinctive Avon DNA. 

In the end end of spring this fragrance hits all my buttons, it has a grin sap from a fern or leaf note that was popular in the 80s.it dries down to something that reminds me of Elizabeth Arden Splendor 

2,358 Replies
testing