What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

[ Edited ]

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? Smiley Very Happy)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Tea Escape by Maison Margiella. 

I love the faint tea scent in this! though i can't knock lazy sunday or beach walk either by them!

I must try tea escape now. I love, love, love Maison Margiella's Beach walk scent! bech walk is one of my Summer HG Scents.  and lazy sunday is a pretty scent as well!

Tea Escape is so lovely! If you've ever been to a bubble milk tea place or an asian tea shop it smells like that! With a nice soft floral jasmine scent through it.

I would say Teavana, but Teavana usually smells a bit fruity to me since they have a lot of sweeter teas or teas with chocolate haha

If you're a fan of Beach Walk and Lazy Sunday, I think you'll definitely like this one too! It's great for the colder months!

(0) Hearts

I love teavana! there's actually a tea bar/shop place called Sencha a couple blocks from my house which happens to be both 

amazing for bubble tea and dangerous for me! I happen to be very adventurous with my tea and coffee beverages .Actually just last monday I tried a lavender vanilla tea with coffee jellies. and it was amazing.  as weird as it may sound as blend option. and I got my friend to try the pasion fruit tea with mango jellies. she has never had bubble tea before so I had to change that for her! Smiley Happy 

also thanks for the heads up about there being jasmine notes in it. I am picky about my florals but I like jasmine Smiley Happy  

(0) Hearts

so I am in love with a scent by Pinrose called Treehouse royale I tried a sample about a week ago and added it to my cart on sephora and hit buy about five minutes after trying it i liked it so much. anyone else like this scent or  sampled any other pinrose perfumes. I would be curious to know others thoughts. ^_^

(0) Hearts

trying a sample of my burberry black today. for some reason it reminds me a little bit of Gucci's guilty and then it smells like my burberry at other times kinda cool that it's playing a pleasant trick on my sense of smell as I like both those scents. 

Ugh, I'm almost sorry I found this thread because I've been reading responses for quite a while now Smiley Happy

I'm wearing David Yurman exotic essence. It's discontinued and I only bust it out a couple of times a month. I need a comparable replacement!! It has mandarin, lily, rose, peach, woods, musk, sandalwood and amber.

Derek Lam Afloat and Nest Verde

Serge Lutens Gris Clair.

Mournful and ashy, but also airy and soothing.

My new obsession

IMG_1135.JPG

@meganlisa Here is mine! <3 It smells divineeee.upload_5601627910076293734.jpg

@6ixGirl Those are so stunning!  I love that bottle!

@meganlisa This Rosebud is to me what Citizen Kane's Charles Kane's was to him Smiley Tongue

@6ixGirl Totally get it.  There is something so satisfying about these vintage items.  They're romantic, touching and pure art. If you're a Citizen Kane fan, well, a lovely rosebud...

Perfect.  A total weakness of mine.

Kafkaesque blog did a great post recently on vintage shalimar and shared her research on what to look for. It was excellent. 

@lipstick4soul She's amazing.

I like old things.  Books.  Perfume.  I have a few scarves.  Something so special about them.

SJP Stash, great fall/winter scent, especially if you enjoy a slightly masculine edge. 

(0) Hearts

I love woody fragrances. I'm thinking of trying this with my ulta points. How is it in terms of longevity? Can you still smell it after a couple hours?

I got a sample of the Juliette Has a Gun in "Not a Perfume" and was kinda shocked at how quickly I fell in love with it.  Right away it reminded me of D&G's Light Blue, but more luxurious and sensual.  I was also shocked to see that it only has one note in it! Faux ambre gris! I remember when I worked in selling fragrance I always hated anything ambre gris but this is different to me... Maybe I've grown, or maybe they really just don't smell alike? I don't know, but I love it and want it Smiley Very Happy 

(0) Hearts

The scent chemical is ambroxan (at least I think that is the proprietary name for the version they use as far as I have read). I love it too Smiley Happy