Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Beach Walk almost errr day. I'm so happy with this fragrance. 🙂

@darkiceis I'm obsessed with this fragrance too! It's perfect summer scent

@vront It's perfect for summer. Honestly, I wear it all year, fall and winter don't stop me. ❤️ the beach ❤️

Today I am wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Kiss. I fell i...

Today I am wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Kiss. I fell in love at first sniff, to this sweet floral, the type of perfume, I rarely go for. I love it so much I blew through the sample in less than a week, so I plunked down the cash and bought the full bottle. It smells like sweet summer, and I can't get enough. I usually go for more fresh scents like an herb garden after a summer rain, with a bouquet of lemon blossom in my hands. On occasion, I also go for something softer...vanilla or white musk, or powdery scents. This summer, however, I will be drenched in this sweet deliciousness from Marc Jacobs.

today i'm wearing JO MALONE incense & cedrat, a sample of which was sent to me by a dear friend. i LOVE it. perhaps not the most seasonal, but definitely is fitting my vibe / mood today. which i frankly find more important than seasonally appropriate fragrance dressing.

i'm a huge fan of incense fragrances so this is a real pleasure. 

Today is a sample of Lipstick On. Its nice but I wouldn't...

Today is a sample of Lipstick On. Its nice but I wouldn't spend over $100 on it.

@MikuNerd65 I'm just staying at home today, so I'm wearing BBW Amore.  It's definitely more of a spring fragrance, but I'm a sucker for spring flowers.  I think it's the best body spray they've had in years.

Oops!  It's actually called La Fleur (and Amour is scrawled across the bottle).  Shows how much I pick up on French!  

Signature Collection La Fleur Fine Fragrance Mist - Bath And Body Works

Sounds really amazing! Such a pretty bottle too

Anonymous Insider

YSL Mon Paris, lol!

YSL Mon Paris, lol!

This is a great thread 🙂

Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant.

20161217_133744-1.jpg

I purchased a mini largely because the bottle is really pretty 😉 It is spicy with lots of clove and vanilla.

I normally don't care for vanilla but I am loving this. Dominic Ropion (the nose) is awesome 😄

I am a huge lover of Marc Jacobs Dot, DKNY Be Delicious, and Prada Candy! 

I love those sweet smells that dont smell too old or harsh! 

Side note, my YSL Foundation seems to be scented lightly and if they could tone it down a bit I would totally get a scent! 

I've been wearing MMM Jazz Club all week and today I randomly decided to drown myself in BBW Winter Candy Apple 😄

BBW Winter Candy Apple is my daughter's favorite @darkiceis. She got the whole set including the big candle for Christmas.

I love MMM Jazz Club! I just got a sample of MMM Tea Escape recently and I have been wearing it for the past month.

MMM has the best fragrances, especially Beach Walk, I love that one.

I cannot get enough of the Chloe eau de parfum. I haven't worn anything else for about two weeks now (when I first got a sample). I think it may be my first splurge in the new year.

YSL Mon Paris in rotation with Flowerbomb and Black Opium. 

Testing Slumberhouse's Norne on one wrist and New Sibet on the other. Norne is very earthy and dense. Its opening was a lot more sour than I'd expected (I thought the green would be brighter). I don't know that I would wear this regularly, but I feel like this would be amazing as an incense.

New Sibet on the other hand is lighter than I thought it would be. Almost buttery.

Tea Escape by Maison Margiella. 

I love the faint tea scent in this! though i can't knock lazy sunday or beach walk either by them!

testing