Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

@lipstick4soul I've tried Fin du Monde and Arquiste Anima Dulcis, but neither of them had a ton of sesame or worked well on me.  

i just saw this, sorry! I don't get much sesame if at all. I like it mostly for the bone dry salty and airy notes, which are apparently from ambergris. 

Thanks TTBC!

Anonymous Insider

Getting ready for bed with Stella.

Post bath, a dab of Guerlain Nahema Extrait. I love this so much 😚

By Killian; Good Girl Gone Bad. Lasted most of the day, soft and sweet.

I had such high hopes for this; sounded like my perfect scent!  As you say though, soft and sweet.  Peachy and sweet was not what I thought of with a name like that.

Sample of Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie. On me it's mostly orange blossom + mimosa, and the rose gets mostly lost.. It is pretty and happy but not worth the rather insane price tag. I wouldn't mind more samples though 😛

+ from a few days ago: Diptyque Florabellio. Once I get over a jarring fennel+coffee(?) mixup 30 seconds post spray, this has the most beautiful salty ocean thing going on with none of those coconutty beachy vibes. Favorite sea salt-themed fragrance yet, but it only lasts about an hour tops so I am not sure if it's purchase-worthy 😞

I'm trying out a sample of TF Neroli Portofino Acqua that I got from a local Sephora store. Not too much of a variation from the original Neroli Portofino on my nose, except for a lightly added note of sunscreen. Light and summery! Definitely not as long lasting as other TF private blends. I so wish I could try out Soleil blanc, but this is the only Sephora within the manageably drivable distance and they don't have any other TF private blends. 😞 Oh well. 

I started the day with Frederic Malle Carnal Flower, and just topped its faint remainders with Diptyque Eau des Sens. I may need a FS Eau des Sens..

TTBC, I happen to have two of Diptyque Eau des Sens deluxe sprays (the 10ml ones), and I'm willing to part with one of them. If you are interested in trading or arranging something, please let me know. 🙂 

Hi Nars! Nice to see you, and yes I am very interested 😄 I happen to be putting together a trade list that I should be able to pm you tomorrow, but do let me know if you have an ISO list!

Anonymous Insider

I'm wearing Chanel's Coco Noir today.  It is cold and rainy and it seemed like a good choice today.

A sample of L'Artisan Parfumeur - Seville a l'Aube.

This is magic in a bottle that conjures up dreamy memories. 

i have on my sample of etat libre d'orange 'dangerous complicity'. the first time i got my nose to it, a few weeks ago, i thought "i like this but it's nothing special". but today it has intoxicated me. 

(thank you @Mochapj !)

i can foresee that by the end of summer i may have 'dangerous complicity' and 'like this'. 

Dior New Look 1947.

In related news, I need something to store - but not hide and forget - the growing decant collection I've begun. 😉 How could I have not known this scent smorgasbord would become

'an addiction!

🙂

Live Irresistible by Givenchy. I got this one on a whim and I'm liking it

A sample of Diptyque Philosykos. Good Lord, I think I've died and gone to heaven, I love this scent so much. I was meh when i first applied it - worse than meh! - but after a few minutes...wow. Gorgeous. So earthy and almost woodsy but then there's a faintly tropical hint, and maybe a smidge of herbal/floral?? I can't stop smelling my wrist. Which means I need a full size. It's just beautiful.

Anonymous Insider

I love this one too. Unfortunately my partner thinks it smells like the doggie perfume the vet uses on our dog, so this is relegated to 'work day' perfume status.  

EL Bronze Goddess.  Starting to feel like summer!  Oh, who am I kidding, mostly feels like summer (or a warm spring) where I am.

Atelier Colgne Cedre Atlas - coz I really need to feel awake - simply coffee isn't cutting it somehow :). This scent always gives me more energy!

http://www.sephora.com/cedre-atlas-P394141

testing