Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

The newest fragrance to my collection. I just love Rose in perfumes.

http://www.sephora.com/dolce-rosa-excelsa-P406098?skuId=1794254&icid2=brand%20content_undefined_bran...

i'm wearing kenzo flower, which is sooooo not me (i think it's the combo of violet with white musk that puts me off a bit). my brother got it for me years ago for xmas, and i kept it because 1. it was still a very thoughtful gift and 2. i love the bottle, both in design and concept; putting a poppy on the bottle--an infamously scentless flower--is just the right amount of subversion that i find the scent, unfortunately, lacks.

i can totally see why people love this and, in particular, why it was so popular in the late 90s / early 00s. it's powdery floral sweet, very clean. 

i'm wearing it because my coworker mentioned a month or so ago how nostalgic 'kenzo flower' made him as it's what his first boyfriend wore, then how it used to be his every day scent (by the way; i find very sweet/feminine/floral scents on men to be an intoxicating concept and juxtaposition). so i'm wearing it to make him wag his tail like a happy little puppy. brought the bottle into work too.

kenzoflower

Kenzo Flower is one of my comfort scents. I actually like to wear it to fall asleep some nights 🙂 

update: indeed made coworker wag his tail like a happy puppy. success !!

McQueen Parfum. Just got it in two days ago and am still exploring the scent.51121068lr_13r_r.jpg

hdhnc.jpg

my precious. ❤️

fresh off the delivery truck today

my absolute favorite. ALL THE HEARTS ❤️

TF Santal Blush. So comforting, like a creamy cashmere blanket ❤️

yes.jpg

fancy, yet still girly, uncomplicated and actually lasts on me (which never happens). i really like this one! wish my bottle wasn't running on empty. T____T

bonus points: luca turin approved

My fave as well!!!!

Today I wore Givenchy Play

I've been cheerfully living in Tom Ford's Black Orchid. I had temporary buyer's remorse originally because I find the fragrance quite bold, but it's fantastic and I'm glad I picked it up.

bvlgari jasmin noir. i've worn this off and on for years, i really love it.

Marc Jacobs - Decadence. I've really been loving this newbie. Very feminine but with a dark side.

Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant! Delicious scent in a lovely bottle! Don't know why I can't find at Sephora or any other dep. store. Maybe it was discontinued or just wasn't released on the American market. who knows...

tokyo milk dark -- arsenic. 

cheapie but undeniable goodie. a true love of mine.

Marc Jacobs - Daisy

YSL Black Opium. Working my way through some samples and planning to purchase the full size during the next VIB Sale. After years of trying to find my signature scent, I feel like I finally have it narrowed down to this and Nirvana Black. 

I enjoy both scents as well!!

Fresh Cannabis Santal, current fave.  The last couple weeks I've been going between that and Cannabis Rose depending on my mood. I love unusual fragrances. 

Anonymous Insider

I have a cold, sniffles today, so I wanted to wear something tried and true and comforting. Flower by Kenzo. It somehow reminds me of my mother, but in that good way. The powdery notes are soothing.

I love miniature bottles, and I display them as a collection, so I tend to not play scent favorites, but this is one that always seems to be my go to for bad moods or illness.

testing