Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

HF.gif

diptyque eau duelle !!!!!

Anonymous Insider

with my boyfriend and I we have tons of Colognes, there is about 33 on our stand but Sadly only 3 are mine. 

1. YLS - L'Homme
  2. Mont Blonc - Legand
  3. PR - Million Bar

Jo Malone Tuberose Angelica.

I was thisclose to stealing some of my BF's TF Oud Wood, but instead went for my Tuscan Leather. I'm very happy 🙂

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb 

I am wearing Commodity Goods Gold and I smell like powdered donuts. Love!

Playing with my Juliette Has a Gun sampler...loving Mad Madame!

Layering Diptyque Philosykos over Serge Lutens Clair de Musc. Clair de Musc softens the green edges of Philosykos and the overall effect is soft, airy and spicy. I like it 😄

I've been addicted to a locally-made essential oil fragrance rollerball by Seagrape. It is called Sweet Musk and is a combination of lavender, patchouli and clove oils in a grapeseed oil base. My mom put one in my stocking after we found them at a local holiday bazaar. It is the perfect blend of spicy, sweet and earthy notes and it's all I want to wear for the past week+.

Anonymous Insider

I would have never thought of cloves with lavender!

Oh my gosh, it's amazing. The clove is my favorite part, but the entire combination is so lovely. I just began following her page on IG; you should check it out! 🙂

Bvlgari Goldlea is absolutely amazing!

I love Tom Ford Black Orchid. It smells really good on me, and it's discreet 😄 You can't smell me from the other side of the room.

I just bought the new Marc Jacobs fragrance called decadence and I am obsessed. I only sprayed it once and it's so long lasting. I spent the whole day running around and It still smells incredibly delicious, spicy and sexy! My husband loves it too, he never really cares for perfume but he can't stop smelling and kissing my neck. Thanks MJ! 😉

YSL Black Opium. 

Current Favorite Scent! ❤️ 

I got the My Burberry gift set for Christmas!!! Looove this perfume!!

I got some Chanel Chance Eau Vive for Christmas so I put it on.  I like the grapefruit scent but I will be saving the perfume for mainly warmer weather and wearing my heavier fragrances during the winter.  But it has been pretty warm the last couple days so I broke out some of my lighter fragrances for a change.

Anonymous Insider

Trying Kilian Back to Black. Mostly presents as a seductive black vanilla skin scent balanced with tonka, a hint of amber. It is wearing very close to the skin after a couple of hours very soft and clear, nearly musky.

I love Kilian. It lasts so long on my skin. I've never smelled Back to Black but i'll add it to my list 😉

Just got a bottle of Bottega Venata. It is a beautiful leathery smell, with citrusy undertones. If you fancy smelling like you regularly go horseback riding through orange groves in the South of Italy while wearing a chic leather duster, this is the scent for you!

1 Reply
testing