Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I figured as much!

this needs to make a comeback.

oh. my. god.

Wow!  Sort of tough to use what comes in a bottle that looks like that....

You can refill with the contents of the regular flacon when you run out!

(That said, I usually do the reverse- the bell jars are beautiful, but I don't like dabbing on my perfume. So into an atomizer it goes.)

It's finally starting to feel like fall. It's raining in NoCal! So, I'm back to wearing one of my faves, Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille.

I started out this morning wearing Marc Jacobs Honey.  Unfortunately, I think my shirt got sprayed with a bit of La Vie Est Belle (a few days ago, I put the shirt on, but then changed my mind...apparently after putting on perfume).  The unfortunate part is that it mostly just smells like sweet patchouli now.

I'm testing perfumes today, so on one wrist I have Bvlgari Black and I'm trying to see if I'll like Serge Leutens Fleur D'orange better on my other wrist.  So far the orange bloosom scent is beautiful I'm getting small sniffs of tuberose and jasmine in it too.

Two very different perfumes but both awesome!

I let my hot date Saturday night choose my perfume from a few sample vials I brought on our weekend trip, and he chose Black Opium. I obliged, and I caught him inhaling me numerous times throughout the night.

Don't get me wrong, I buy perfumes and wear them because I like them, and my nose matters most... but I may have to make an exception on this one. 😉

Carven EDP. I'm pretty sure neroli is my favorite.

Hermes Le Jardin de Monsieur Li

Thierry Mugler Alien

came across my bottle while unpacking. While I still like the fragrance well enough, it reminds me of a time of my life id rather not remember. Whomp. 

I love that scent!

I totally understand though, I associate many things with scents. Half of my collection reminds me of rather unpleasant times and people. Needless to say I've retired many of them 😞

Anonymous Insider

ive had to give up a few beloved fragrances because bad boy memories. I feel your pain. 

I don't have bad fragrance associations with things I wear, but I have SEVERAL from things other people wore lol.... sadly one of those is Old Spice 😞  Waaay too common for something I have bad associations with, but there you go.

Big time whomp! One I struggle with is Acqua Di Gio. Not something I wear, but my ex wore it, and my mom loves wearing it. UGH. That used to bother me alot more than it does now though!

Bad boy and bad job! I also unpacked a candle I had never burned, tried it today and realized that it smelled lots like same boy. Threw that away immediately. Alien will surely find a new home at some point 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Straight to the trash, bad juju candle. Ha. 

Serge Lutens La fille de Berlin-such a sexy rose scent!  I detested this when i first smelled it but now it's really growing on me.

I tried this yesterday also.  I had purchased a sample from 'Surrender to Chance'.  So far, of the samples I received, this is one of my favorites.

Ah, I tried this yesterday and wasn't a fan. Glad you like it though! The Serge Lutens fragrances tell such a wonderful story 🙂

testing