Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

It's just one of those little card samples but it was cool to try! Maybe you'll get one in your next order 🙂

Ah, ok. Thought I missed out. I didn't get one in my order yesterday but that's ok.

Victor and Rolf Spicebomb. From a sample. Love! This might be worthy of a full-size purchase for me!

image.jpg

Bahahahaha!!! One of my favorite episodes. 

Oooh I'm excited to try mine now! A+ Seinfeld reference ❤️

Today I wore Flowerbomb... for the first time, ever. Actually, it was even my first time smelling it. I know. I know. I guess I have a bit of a contrarian streak. Anyway, I like it. It's pleasantly sweet, with good sillage and longevity. Probably wouldn't buy it, but definitely will wear it again.

I love the sweet scent that is Flowerbomb, however, my boyfriend has allergies and does not enjoy the sweet scent. He said it is too sweet for him. So, I got a sample of it and little by little I want to see if he changes his mind! The few times I have sprayed it on in store, it lasts forever! Like next day forever. It's ridiculous, I wish he liked it so I could just buy it already.

Fresh 'Hesperides Grapefruit' from the holiday rollerball a couple seasons back. It's sweet citrus and sharply sour, in a good way. Smells just like a fresh-cut grapefruit at breakfast during the winter citrus season. I love it. ♥

Fresh_HesperidesGrapefruit.jpg

Today it is Tom Ford's Jasmin Rouge.

Has anyone tried the new Alaia perfume? I am very curious about this one. Hopefully Sephora USA will carry this one.

I love jasmine rouge so much!  

just got a sample or Alaia in the mail (saks canceled my Sophia Loren lipstick but sent my samples!)  At first spray, I was kind of horrified, it just smelled like PERFUME.  No distinct notes, just a huge blast of perfume.  Then, driving home, it dried down and was kind of okay, but I still couldn't find any real identifiable notes, and now (about 2.5 hours later) it is a very soft and powdery scent, and also barely there.  So, my review is probably not very helpful, but this one is a pass for me!

jasmin rouge is def one of my TF favs. it's pretty much my fallback scent if i get too undecided about what to wear. 🙂

as for alaia, thank you for your input! i've been reading about this one here:

http://boisdejasmin.com/2015/09/alaia-paris-by-azzedine-alaia-perfume-review.html

this website is my go-to for anything fragrance related, and i was excited to see her review for this. i think i need to try this one out in person. i am loving the bottle, if anything.

Haha, that is what I'm wearing too!  It is my new favorite scent.  I discovered it while visiting LA a couple weeks back.  I went by the Tom Ford boutique on Rodeo Drive to get another bottle of Tobacco Vanille and ended up also leaving with Jasmine Rouge.

i need to try out tobacco vanille. i've read so many good things about this one!

Tobacco Vanille is awesome!  Overall, a heavier scent the Jasmine Rouge.  I personlly wouldn't wear Tobacco Vanille during the day.  It seems more of an evening fragrance to me whereas Jasmine Rouge, I can see wearing all day.

This week will be CD Mitzah by day and TF Fleur de Chine or Miss Pucci EDP Intense by night. 

I've been curious about Fleur de Chine. Is it more of an evening/night out fragrance or can it be worn during the day (in the office)?

Clean Skin... I generally dislike the Clean scents I've tried but I find this one strangely, huffing myself all day, addicting.

I love clean skin. A roller ball is in my bag and I give it as a gift often.  People love it!!!

Valentino Valentina 🙂 It's lovely and soft, good for work time

Wearing Serge Fille en Aiguilles

lutens-fille.jpg

It was supposed to be stormy today, so I wore it anticipating that, but it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day. Anyways, it is very woodsy but without pulling masculine. There is something really warm and intoxicating to this though. I have found it really comforting on those gray and rainy days :). Today, I am definitely getting more of the balsam though.

Lovely photo!!!

testing