Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Just seeing this...can't wait to try it as I actually love the Cedre Atlas but my husband hates it.  Maybe the combo will be more appealing 🙂

Today is Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia.

I quite like this one, which surprises me. It isn't the type of scent I typically gravitate to!

Same!

L'Artisan Parfumerie Timbuktu

first time, and I love it!!!!!!

I bought the sampler set Sephora had awhile back and loved it! Hoping there'll be another soon.

Ooooh I missed that, but I would love one if they did it again!!

TF Oud Fleur

I like it.  I don't like it.  I like it again.  

It's a complicated relationship 😄

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud. I received a sample of this from a local niche fragrance boutique that just opened up near me. Lovely shop, and they carry nearly the entire line of Etat! I was in heaven. There are so many beautiful scents in there, but this one stole my heart. Too bad about the $300 price tag. 😞

upload_8676486167178139159.jpg

This is fun. I'm a bigger perfume junkie than makeup actually, my first time posting here. I just got a bottle of Petite Fracas..I couldn't deal with the original but I love this one.

robert-piguet-new-petit-fracas-1.jpg

I am also a big perfume junkie - hello! I've been wondering about this one and haven't had a chance to try it. How does it compare with the original, and what is it about the original that you did not like?

Great thread! I am currently wearing Estee Lauder's Tuberose Gardenia. A few more weeks of my white flower perfumes before I switch over to the heavy hitters for winter.

Lili Bermuda's Petals. Heavy on the honeysuckle, it reminds me of my childhood. When I'm sick I regress.

Jo Malone Tudor Rose and Amber.  Limited edition but still available in places, of course not at Sephora.  I really NEVER like rose (to wear, smells great in a garden!), but this scent I really liked...the amber does it good. 

Out of curiousity, have you ever tried Aerin's Evening Rose? I quite like it for a rose scent - definitely rose-scented but it's a bit warmer with a bit of rum.

Have not tried and also never heard of it!  Where do you find it?  Thanks for mentioning it.  Rum is always good!

Aerin is part of Estee Lauder; Aerin Lauder is Estee Lauder's granddaughter 🙂 

Some Sephora stores carry it and it's available online. Also, some department stores!

http://www.sephora.com/evening-rose-P388768?skuId=1639251 

Thank you!  I'll check it out.

I'm obsessed, OBSESSED, with Chloe Love Story.  I think I've found my signature scent.  I've worn it every day for like two months (except on Mondays because my Monday night professor is allergic to perfume) and I'm still loving it.  Ordinarily I do not have this kind of attention span for a fragrance.

Philosophy Pure Grace again. (I'm getting low!)

Anonymous Insider

Etat - Jasmine Cigarette

The sampler is completed. http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Autumn-Winter-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/2...

Opening was delicate and soft and sweet. Jasmine came through true, bringing back memories of the blooming jasmine vines on the Bravern in Bellevue. The skin lies close to the skin and for around fifteen minutes is rather heady, slightly tart, like an orchid corsage. After the scent fades a bit it is not quite so sweet and heady that is just pure white jasmine flowers. Around thirty minutes in I got cigarette with the jasmine, but it is like the hand rolled cigarettes where you smell the burnt paper but not any of the earthy tobacco. I missed a grounding element to balance this out, the headiness is a bit much for me.

testing