Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Agreed.

Atelier Cologne - Sous le Toit de Paris for the 2nd day in a row. Yesterday it seemed to disappear really quickly, today I wasn't as light in my application and I can actually smell it! lol. I really like it, it's nicely flowery and citrusy 🙂

It IS very nice!

testing out Chanel Coco Mademoiselle...

...I prefer the original Coco!

flowerbomb --- very nice fragrance, but I have grown tired of it. As I have evolved, I am starting to gravitate toward more musk or powder type fragrances (Narissco Rodriguez, Nirvana Black, etc.) I have had it for a bit over a year and am ready to finish this bottle!

Anonymous Insider

Aw, that's sad. I keep coming back to Flowerbomb, I can't quit it. 🙂 How much is left, maybe it is tradeable?

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Trade-Thread-10-September-October-2015/td-p/2150109

OK- i am a weirdo. I HATE flowerbomb. Let me look and see what I have when i get home. I am sure I have some vials laying around from various orders.

Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme.  

It has this soft powdery quality that reminds me of my mom. 

We are twinsies today :D. I'm surprised though - I don't pick up on the powdery! Body chemistry is an interesting thing for sure...

Tom Ford Plum Japonais. I remember when I first tried this a couple of years ago, I wasn't in love with it. Today, I do really like it! There is something dark and sexy about it, but then something clean and fresh as well. Startong to see why this is the fragrance of choice for the man who works at my Tom Ford counter lol.

Etat Libre d'Orange - Fat Electrician.

This scent is so woody, incense-y... very witchy. The list of notes on the Sephora website is shorter than the description in my sampler box. Yes, it reads as vetiver (especially as it wears), but it's bottom-heavy, with opoponax and myrrh dominating... makes the vetiver very dark and dirty. Also, I'm absolutely sure there's Iso E Super added into the mix, which wouldn't be surprising as many perfumers leave it out of fragrance descriptions. It wears close the the body, too, which I prefer.

I want this.

Okay, I love that you used witchy as a descriptor. The day I happened to try out Fat Electrician was a day I happened to be feeling very witchy. I wore my black knee length pencil skirt, black witchy boots, and a lace kimono/jacket over (very Stevie Nicks). The scent only helped my mood. I got a strong incense scent from FE (would that be the myrrh? I'm not good with perfumes..)

Ooooh, I definitely have to try this!

Atelier Cologne:

Rose Anonyme yesterday, Sud Magnolia today. I like both way, way more than when I first tried them a couple months ago. Maybe that the cooler weather helps?

L'antichambre Le Chocolat... spicy chocolate goodness, like a mexican hot chocolate, but with depth.

I have not heard of this - but it sounds amazing!

That sounds really yummy!

It's pretty delicious!  I usually reserve it for cooler weather.  

i'm basically wearing all of these at different points of my body haha.

(but today, primarily, unknown pleasures)

kerosene.jpg

Love your photos.  Can I use them...with credit given?  If so, Pm me who you want them credited too.  If not...no problem.

Anonymous Insider

I'm wearing an old Avon perfume that I don't think they make anymore, 50's Glam.  So floral and pretty!

1 Reply
testing