Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Hanae Mori EDP

I was having trouble wearing it for a while without feeling sick later in the day. Finally figured out I need to spray and let it dry on my skin before getting dressed.... I love it on my skin but not necessarily directly on clothes 😛

I'm probably just weird 😛

Totally not weird! Fragrance can smell so different depending on how or where you apply it. 

Broken Theories, a new scent Kerosene is releasing in October.  Blood orange, tobacco, spices, vanilla beans, sandalwood, oud and incense.  Ooh...I like it...it smells like an exotic spice market by a temple, in a good way.  Muted and warm.

brken.jpg

Sounds amazing 🙂

Yum! I love orange and vanilla. Everything else is just a bonus.

It's really nice...love it...

That's a must try! Where did you get your sample?

I love it.  It's an advance from the company...

I mean, I really love it.  Super rich and complex.  The scent officially comes out in October.

Winter Candy Apple from Bath and Body Works

Some random scent from Diptyque I sprayed while walking through Neiman Marcus after a local lunch.  I love it.  Would have been smart to note the name.

Oh well...too expensive anyway.

Lovely.

i have on my sample of kerosene's 'pretty machine'. it's a very pretty floral, with the jasmine and neroli coming through the most (i think, amateur here). upon first spritz it immediately reminded me of GAP's 'dream' from the late 90s, though i think it evolves and dries down differently ?? i have no clue what made up 'dream' but the smell is ingrained into my memory DNA.............

i'm also pretty obsessed with the name 'pretty machine'......

Oh my gosh, when I read your mention of GAP 'Dream', it made me flashback to when I wore GAP 'Om' exclusively. That was a deliciously androgynous, incense-y scent. I was so unhappy when it was discontinued, and I saved a mini travel spray for probably about eight years after... at which point I think I tossed it for fear of the fragrance degrading inside the metal canister. I probably would hate it now, though (and I've definitely moved up into better brands), but occasionally I still think of it.

OM was my favorite, i only had it in a little roller ball but i'd save it for special occasions (so, like....on days i'd think i'd run into my crush ? i dunno). i think it set the stage for the sorts of scents i grew to prefer, and i'd love to smell it again !

I would too, I just wonder if it would still please me like it used to... I wish I had kept that mini spray. 😄

That's a pretty one...love that scent...

Jo Malone "Wood Sage & Sea Salt."

Anna Sui Fairy Dance...saw the line 50% off...and had to decide how much to stock up...

I still love this scent.  It sold out (I got one) yesterday...one of those that just makes me smile.

I'm loving Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme right now, but Black Opium samples also keep calling my name. I'm trying to force myself to use the samples before buying the full size...

I wore Noir Pour Femme yesterday - it's such a great fragrance! Good choice 🙂

Gucci Envy. It's out of production now 😞 so I have to stock up whenever I find it selling it somewhere.

I really like this one! It was the 2nd perfume I ever bought.

I still have about half a bottle that I am using sparingly.

testing