Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Versace Bright Crystal; it is bright, light and a little fruity. 

Today I wore my absolute favorite perfume, Femina by Jorel Parker. Nothing can top this springtime scent for me. 🙂

I've been wearing Dahlia and Vines from NEST for a couple of days now and I have never gotten so many compliments on a fragrance! I have it in the rollerball from last year's holiday set:

http://www.sephora.com/dahlia-vines-P382094?skuId=1558170&icid2=brand:nest%20__p382094_link

Has anyone smelled the Etat Libre d'Orange in person? It's new on Sephora and looks interesting...

s1757954-main-hero-300.jpg

I received a sample of 'like this' in a birch box and I quite like it

I have smelled Dangerous Complicity.  It is lovely.  I've been waiting for it to come into stock on the Canadian side.

I love that the coconut in it does not smell like suntan lotion.

I love that one too! Smells amazing!

Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin-- one of three that I've narrowed down from the line.

This is the first spicy/woody fragrance I've smelled that I would ever characterize as light and fresh, as well. 

I am also going through the sampler and put this on today. I really like it. I am curious what are the other two you have in mind 🙂

I was also considering Bois Blonds and Mistral Patchouli... and I've also gone back to Sous le Toit de Paris. I think I'll be able to take Bois Blonds out of the running as of yesterday, though. It basically turned to D&G Light Blue on me over time. Not that that's a bad thing, but Light Blue is pervasive and I'm looking for something more unique.

Aaaaaand I just noticed they have a new one on their site that wasn't included in my sampler: Jasmin Angelique. And I am a SUCKER for good jasmines. Should I order the sample? Oh geez. Edit: Aaaaaand I just did.

Fragrantica has interesting reviews for Jasmin Angelique. I hope you like it!

I haven't tried on my skin any of your other front runners. I am looking forward to wearing them 😄

YSL Dark Opium

Same, using a sample and LOVE it! It smells so delicious.

The scent lasts all day on me too.

Philosophy Pure Grace

tocca margaux 

"Blood Orange, Bergamot Blossom, Cassis, Green Gardenia, Black Jasmine, Ambery Violet, Cashmere Woods,Warm Musk, Benzoin, Vanilla, Heliotrope."

not exactly sure what 'ambery violet' entails ?? but i love it. my favorite from tocca. (colette is a close second)

margaux.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is my second favorite tocca, a close second to Florence ☺

Also wearing this. It is so warm and lovely.

It's so beautiful.

Anonymous Insider

I wish they had a rollerball of this one, so gorgeous.

TSQ, they had a mini rollerball set this past holiday season containing Margaux, Colette, and Stella. I gave Stella away and the other two stay in my purse.

Anonymous Insider

That was unfortunately me getting TWO of the Nest sets and Bite glosses. I hadn't gotten a sample of Margaux at the point and didn't know... I didn't know.

6 Replies
testing