Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Casmir by Chopard today....

Winter Candy Apple again from Bath and Body works 😄

I dug up a sample of missoni acqua, it smells nice. It's an easy so I can tell it is fading already. It's good for office, low sillage. I regret waiting so long to try it. Maybe I'll pick it up on eBay. 

I am wearing tocca stella today. love love love

Bath and Body works 'Winter Candy Apple" 

Le Jardin de Monsieur Li, faded after 30 minutes.  Nice watery scent no lasting power.

Anonymous Insider

Serge Lutens Miel de Bois. Smells like cherry Robitussin. Maybe a tad bit juicier, but still fancy cough syrup.

Very Sexy mist by Victoria Secret. They had a buy 1 mist get 1 free deal, I really wanted Night, so I picked this one up as well.

Versace Eros por Femme

I'm wearing that today. I'm not feeling it. It just smells like fancy synthetic cloud with no discernable notes. Like a fragrance for dryer sheets. 

Fresh rain...because what else do you wear in the summer in So California?

I needed light!  It's warm...and been more humid than normal.

who makes this perfume? thought you meant the company 'fresh' but can't find rain in their list.

Anonymous Insider

I'm somewhat curious about this one, is it as astringent as most of the other Fresh?

Less soap like.  I adore this one and skin.  I also like the summer one.  The others..not so much...

But the ones I like I just adore.  That musk but with a little more...except not soap on this go around.  Light.

tom ford black orchid.

I am wearing a lite mens cologne called Hermes Jardin  de Monsieur

Anonymous Insider

Serge Lutens Santal Blanc. It is a creamy wood, hinges on smelling gourmand like a vanilla or tonka bean. The cedar element makes it a little rich for my taste though. A very very beautiful fragrance.

sounds like something i'd really love......

I'm wearing Burberry The Beat. My favorite but it's discontinued 😞 I've been hoarding all the ones I can find at TJ Maxx/Marshall's

I'm wearing a combination of Replica Beach Walk and Replica Lazy Sunday Morning :D. I wish other scents from this line were available in rollerball form! Their full sizes are too expensive to get as a blind buy :'(

I love replica beach walk, have you tried bobbi brown beach? it's great as well but I like replica better. I haven't yet had the chance to smell lazy sunday morning yet. 

testing