Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Yes! I actually carry both in my bag... Beach IMO smells like my childhood trips to the beach, down to that pool-by-the-ocean smell. Beach Walk in contrast I find very floral..but oddly like it much better! I had higher expectations for lazy sunday morning, but it is in no way bad. 

Prada Candy sample.  Why not?

i didn't like this, personally. i do wonder how much the name and packaging affects my opinion ?? ha

I might be with you.

My daughter and her friends liked this when it first came out...so I started picking it as a sample.  They moved on....leaving me with the samples.  But I think I might be with you.

It's a little sweet...in scent and in mood. Sweet just isn't me...except when I go through my princess/Cinderella phases.

I'm wearing Fresh 'Cannabis Santal' that I sprayed on myself at the store today. It's a different type of scent than I normally go for, but it's pleasant and somewhat masculine.

how does it compare to other sandalwood fragrances? i adore santal carmin by atelier cologne. 

mmmm that sounds nice. i don't know if i've ever smelled that one but it's certainly the sort of scent i'd be drawn to.

wearing the last of my sample of blackbird ballard's 'broken glass'. it's like a metallic-meets-floral. love it.

Anonymous Insider

Juliette Has a Gun Oil Fiction. It comes off as a romantic powder scent for me, very lightly floral like wildflowers. I can't get over the powdery smell though.

Wearing Sud Magnolia by Atelier Cologne - "Bitter Sevillian Orange, Pomelo from Florida, Blackcurrant, Magnolia from Louisiana, Bulgarian Rose Absolue, Indian Saffron Flower, Atlas Cedarwood from Morocco, Sandalwood, Musk."

I'm not usually into florals, but I decided to give it a try and picked it up last week. After hemming and hawing about returning it this weekend (before actually wearing it), I decided to give it a try after catching a whiff of the Magnolia tree in our yard. It is definitely a floral smell, but not at all powdery or overwhelming (though I was careful in how I applied it). I think the cedarwood, sandalwood, & musk help keep it from being too sweet.

I really like the Atelier  Colognes but i am allergic which is weird because i have NEVER had a reaction to a scent before. The woman at Sephora said it was probably due to the high concentration of the scent. Not sure but a bummer since i like them.. 

That's super unfortunate! I like them alot. They remind me alot of the Tom Ford line, but at a much more reasonable price point :P. Did you try several or what it just one?

just one. it was a lemony one. scared me away from the line lol.

Just got Black Opium and Si. Loving them!!!

love both of those though though black opium is a tad more favorable to me 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Nirvana White! It's light and fresh for everyday wear.

serge lutens ambre sutlan. which is one of my faves of all time but i don't pull out often. i needed it today. 

Love Ambre Sultan! It makes me feel wrapped in warmth, or a bit foxy, depending on the day. 

Got a sample of Tom Ford Lys Fume yesterday. I've been in love with my wrists for the past 24 hours. I just adore the scent. I usually don't like florals, but this is divine. A bit smoky and a touch of sweet. I found it intriguing how the scent actually changes as it settles. 

If on'y a bottle didn't set me back $500 😞

testing