Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

omg I thought Lys Fume was sold out! I can't find it on any of the dept store websites - may I ask where you got the sample?

Still wearing Maison Martin Margiela 'Replica' Beach Walk, I love this scent so much. They nailed it, I'm going to smell like the beach all year round even in the winter. ❤️ 🙂 ❤️

MMM Lazy Sunday Morning on a lazy sunday morning 🙂 

Rotating a couple so i can finish them off before buying anything else: Lancome La Vie Est Belle; Tory Burch; Chanel Coco de Mademoiselle (got a few more spritz and i'm done!). I swore I wouldn't buy anything until I finished. 

And then I got a sample of the Hermes Le Jardine de Monsieur.... drool..

Balenciaga Paris L'Edition Mer.  So beachy!

Sikkim Girls by Lush Cosmetics today. It's a smoky jasmine/floral scent, really lovely!

Bottega Veneta EDP. I tried on a sample, and it's beautiful. A leathery, cooly spicy unisex scent that reminds me of fall. I am tempted to get the full size set included in Nordie's anniversary sale.

Anonymous Insider

TokyoMilk Dark's Arsenic. It smells like a green vanilla to me, which totally sounds like it wouldn't work but I've been wearing it constantly lately.

I love the scents by TokyoMilk Dark I especially love Tainted love & everything  nothing. I haven't had a chance to smell Arsenic yet. but vanilla is a yummy scent. I love sandalwood ambers and musks myself. 

Wearing Carven today... 🙂 Ijust love this scent! Not overly sweet on me, and I recommend it if you like sweet pea!

Anonymous Insider

TMD Chance wore really well on me today, previous times I've tried this summer it comes off as an annoying white musk. Today it was a glowing fern forest and I was in love. I don't get what makes it such a moody scent.

ok, I only own samples of this, but I am in love with tom ford's neroli portofino. I must eventually invest in a bottle of this. since it's more of a summery-type scent, i really think it should go on sale in the winter. seems right to me!

Maison Martin Margiela 'Replica' Beach Walk.  I am so happy I found this fragrance, this is definitely "my holy grail scent" 😄

It's gorgeous. I love it.

I know! The beach is my favorite place and I cannot believe it took me this long to find this fragrance.

Juicy Couture La La. I think it may be discontinued but I love it!

A sample of MMM Replica's Lazy Sunday. At first I wasn't blown away but after it melted in a little I loved it. I couldn't stop smelling my arm. Gah! Another MMM I want to buy. 

But I'm thinking my next fragrance purchase will be Nest's Indigo. Love!! It's such a beautiful and unique scent.

Marc Jacobs Mod Noir. On me, the middle notes are very very similar to MMM Replica Beach Walk. (I want to get the Beach Walk rollerball, but it's been OOS for quite a while :0)

Gucci Flora - Glorious Mandarin 

Laila "Essence of Norway & Mad About You from B&BW!

Thierry Mugler Alien, Chanel #5, Juicy Couture, Miss Dior EDP

testing