Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Love Alien!

I'm bouncing between many right now, trying to find my new signature scent, but the running favorites is V&R Flowerbomb http://www.sephora.com/flowerbomb-P255506?skuId=1233147&icid2=brand content__p255506_image and Lancôme's La Vie Est Belle http://www.sephora.com/la-vie-est-belle-P375939?skuId=1459999 . Belle is my husband's favorite. He loves it when I wear it to bed. 😉

Commodity Book and Gold, I love how it wears throughout the day on me, changing but still smelling yummy.

Giorgio Armani "Acqua Di Gioia" perfume! I refer to it as my goddess scent ^__^ In love! http://www.sephora.com/acqua-di-gioia-P271538?skuId=1284249

This random Anna Sui fragrance I found free floating (in a bunch of samples).  Wow! It's gorgeous!!  The name is Fairy Dance.  Where do I even buy it?

Like tea, cherry blossoms and YSL.  Love it!

You always find the most unique and wonderful scents!

Thanks. There are so many amazing ones out there…and threads like this only enable us!!!!

And I got it wrong.  Rose, peony, fruits, sandalwood. I love it.

I tried on a sample of Atelier's Orange Sanguine  and it is Love in first sniff 😉 My 3 yr old says Mama you smell so yummy 😄  So this is the next perfume I am gonna buy.

Oh I love Orange Sanguine. It's really nice if you layer it with a vanilla scent (I use the Atelier Vanilla). It's just so refreshing! And lasts.

Maison Martin Margiela Replica 'Beach Walk'. This proves to me the power of a sample. I do not wear perfumes/fragrance...I typically get headaches...but received 'Beach Walk' as a sample. I'm hooked. It smells like summer. No headache. Just a blissful summer. And I'm in love!

I gave my daughter a sample of Beach Walk and she fell in love with it!  She bought the full size as well.

If you like the beach-y type scents, try out Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess and Guerlain's Terracotta - both lovely, but slightly different from each other and Beach Walk! 🙂 There's Bobbi Brown Beach too, but it's my least favourite of the 4. 

Thank you, lachaton! 🙂

Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise

What's your take on JM Vanilla & Anise?   I keep trying to find a sample of it to see if I will like it, but the store near me that carries JM is always out of it....  😞

My usual taste for fragrance is warm or spicy, cozy, a little deep with a hint of sweetness in the back. I am also a big fan of vanilla. So if that describes your style of fragrance, read on...

It's been awhile since I have purchased anything else from Jo Malone, so it's hard to really compare it to other scents, I even had the candle version of it that's how much I liked the scent. All I remember was it was my favorite scent out of all the Cologne selections. I was contemplating on getting either the Vanilla Anise or the Oud & Bergamont, which was in the Cologne Intense collection, you should give that a try as well.

Lavanilla Vanilla Coconut! Pretending I'm on the beach,,,

Anonymous Insider

Sampling MMM Jazz Club, I get the appeal. Reminds me a lot of Commodity Whiskey.

the only one from that house i like so far

testing