Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I got the deluxe of this and I agree with your comments.  It was extremely sweet on me.  I actually like sweet, but not when I want something more dark and sultry!  It's going in my trade/giveaway section, as it doesn't do enough for me over my other scents.  

Guerlain terracotta 😉

Ooh, I've been wearing this one often because I love it so much! 

Me too!  It doesn't last long on me, but I love it!

Wow really?  It lasts all day on me.

Ah, I'm jealous!  

Anonymous Insider

Juliette Has a Gun - Lady Vengence. This is one that is not as rosy as the rest. I was beginning to despair on that point, my skin picks up rose oil and broadcasts it at full volume which is obnoxious. I like the other elements of it but the deal breaker is that it lasted an appallingly short period of time, only three hours.

Oh, it is a very sad thing that it isn't working out for you. The name of the brand and the fragrance are to die for! I've never heard of it before, but I'd almost buy it for the name alone.

Clean Summer Sun...heading to the summer, beachy scents the past few days...

Today's scent is compliments of Sephora's generosity!  I'm wearing the new Marc Jacobs Mod Noir. I was one of the lucky BT members to receive a free full-size pre-release. It's a nice fresh summery scent!

Toady i'm wearing Givenchy Dahlia Divin, with a tiny dab of Body Shop Lilac oil on top.

My obsession right now is Marc Jacobs Daisy : ) I think this might be my "signature" scent....I only have the pen spray and I'm almost done with it, so I must buy the actual bottle soon...... 😉

I'm wearing Clean Skin today which is my current obsession.

I love Clean skin! I keep a roller ball in my hand bag...

Love....

Yes. It's just the perfect all of the time scent. 

Yes!!!

I'm wearing an old favourite of mine today. After all these years, and with a reformulation, I still love it like I did when I first tried it in the fall of 1988: when I wore it for the first time on my first day of grade 10. I may not be quite as bold now as I was back then, but I think I can still pull "Obsession" off.

http://www.sephora.com/obsession-P4100?skuId=77610

Loved it back in the 80s and love it now.  Not everyone's cup of tea though.

I wear bvlgari coral almost every day because when I do everyone says I smell good. So, that's what I wore today. 

I wore Tocca Simone for the first time today (using the mini from the SPIRITS promo code), and it's really quite beautiful. Light and fresh and perfect for summer. That's three Tocca girls I love, now: Colette, Margaux, and now Simone. Will be buying the full size next sale.

I've been into my beach scents lately and think Simone counts!  I need to wear mine tomorrow...I think it's my favorite Tocca.

3 Replies
testing