Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, which I just caved and bought today.  And since I was at Sephora talking to a couple SA about fragrance, I'm also wearing some of The Blend's mini kit fragrances.  I didn't buy any today but am looking at clean musk and citrus zest.

Has anyone bought the blending kit?

Today I'm wearing Replica Beach Walk.  I don't wear this often, but when I do I'm always impressed by the staying power.  After 7 hours, a 45 minute walk, laundry, house cleaning and gardening I can still smell it on my skin.  I also love the feel of the bottle in my hand when I'm spritizing.:)

Balenciaga Florabotanica body lotion. I got a sample size of this quite a while back but was nervous about putting that much fragrance on. Tried it today after my shower and I am loving it. Mmmmm. 

These are the notes in Florabotanica: Carnation, Wild Mint, Turkish Rose Essence, Hemp Leaves, Vetiver Roots, White Amber.

but to me it smells like lychees and I love it.

I find the florabotanica lotion vs the perfume don't smell the same?!   I love rosabotanica!

Philosophy Fresh Cream, just because I bought doughnuts this morning and wanted something that smelled like doughnuts a bit 😛

Mmm this one is on my to-buy list.

I just put this on! I love the smell.

I do too! Unfortunately my nose got used to it fast so I can't smell it anymore.

Bobbi Brown Beach.  One of my loves...but not something I'd reach for everyday.  Fits my mood this morning.

I'm wearing one of my old favorites--Polo 2! I love it and will always repurchase it!

It's a Diptyque kind of night for me- I've been swimming in L'Ombre dans l'eau throughout the evening, and I'm loving it! 

I tried Meliora fragrance for the first time from a sample from Nordstrom and fell in love with it. When I went to look it up, it's $275! yikes

Today is a rose type of day! I wanted something very classic. I wore Stella to my graduation, and then Aerin's Evening Rose tonight 🙂

I love Rose de Grasse, but I think they are discontinuing it?  can anyone confirm?

You can't go wrong with rose!  Says the girl that loves Chloe and Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet 😉

And congrats on graduation!!

I'm trying out The Blend fragrance mini kit today. I used 2 swirls of No. 03 Amber Vanilla and 3 swirls of No. 06 Clean Musk to make the Come Closer recipe. My fiancé loved it. He said I smelled delicious!

I just played with The Blend kit today! I didn't buy it because I bought another perfume, but it's now sitting very comfy in my loves list.  Clean Musk is at the top for me followed by citrus zest.  Post more about it as you try it out!

Chloe! I love it so much.

And I totally feel ya, I love collecting the mini bottles that look just like the bigger ones... probably have an upwards of 60 and that's only from 3 years xD

Anonymous Insider

Givenchy Ange eu demon le secret. I like it, but white peony and water lilly are hardly one of my favorite white florals. It is quite lovely though.

Today I'm wearing a sample of Nest's Indigo. It's SO pretty!! Very glad I sampled it!

1 Reply
testing