Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

ohhhh what are the notes ?? just the name makes me want it ! but i'm unfamiliar.

It's less exotic than it sounds but wears on me like a rich slightly oriental floral.  Not too heavy and a little unusual. Which is what I like.  The base notes are what I like best.  A little old or classic, but in a light edgy way.

freak.jpg

From Illamasqua (with whom I have developed a slight obsession since it left Sephora...)

TOP NOTES
Black Davana, Opium Flower and Belladonna bewitch the senses into uncontrollable lust and passion.

HEART NOTES
Poison Hemlock, Datura and Queen of the Night blossom, caress and kiss.

BASE NOTES
Aromas of Frankincense, Oud and Myrrh, addictively mesmerises and captures the senses.

Ooooo, I love how this sounds! And, look at that  bottle! Is it possible to get a sample of this anywhere?

The perfumed court (.com) has samples...not free but samples...

Thank you, Megan!

Enjoy!

And I also got my bottle half off when Illamasqua did their big sale a few months ago...you need to pay shipping on the scent and nail polish but if there are other things you want...some things were 75% off...so sign up for their mailing list...

I'm wearing Escada Turquoise Summer today.  This is so light and fruity I just love it for work!

Elizabeth Arden "Untold" Eau de Parfum Spray.

I love it on one of my friends, but I'm not loving it on me. 😞

today i'm wearing bvlgari jasmine noir. i love the metallic-y jasmine. i don't really know how else to describe it. 

lately i've been wearing diptyque philosykos, tokyomilkdark arsenic and atelier cologne rose anonyme (which i have a deluxe sample of). 

Today, I layered Gold by Commodity Goods + Rose Anonyme by Atelier Cologne for the first time and my senses are completely blown!

that sounds extraordinary

it's quite heavenly.    I'm about 5 hours in and what's left is the sweet Turkish Rose and Oud from Rose Anonyme; the heedy notes of amber and vanilla from Gold.

Anonymous Insider

Victor & Rolf Bob Bon 🙂

I forgot to put perfume on before I left the house this morning, but I used Macadamia Healing Oil Spray on my hair and used my Lush Rose Jam shower gel so I feel like I still smell good.  🙂  It feels weird to not be wearing any perfume though...it's been part of my routine since I was old enough to wear perfume.

Lately I've been wearing Forever Red by Bath & Body Works, which is a "nice" fragrance, but not my favorite, but other people love it on me, and I am a sucker for compliments *hangs head in shame for conforming* lol. It does smell good, I just prefer Hypnotic Poison.

Anonymous Insider

A foil of My Burberry since it is one of the scentmini's. It is very white and rosey, it borders before going obnoxious to my taste. I can tell it is a lot like SeebyChloe, which I think of as a springtime early summer smell.

Coco Mademoiselle, I received a sample of this during my last Sephora visit.  When I first sprayed it I thought it was very, very musky...now that it's settled though I really like it. It smells a little clean and sweet on me.

I'm wearing the pink flora by Gucci 🙂

Harvey Prince Imperial Gardenia.

Dolce.  I found it at Costco and got a big bottle for $50.  So far so good!

Anonymous Insider

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid--didn't think I'd like it, but wow.

testing