Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Burberry Brit Rhythm, it smells powdery and light like Johnson's baby powder on me. Pretty confused since it is supposed to be English lavender, orange, velvetier, and musk.

I recently treated myself to Jo Malone's Wood Sage & Sea Salt, so I've been wearing it a lot. I love how light it is even if it doesn't last as long as I'd like. 

Today it's Coach Poppy. I alternate between that, Clinique Happy, and samples of Versace Bright Crystal, which I like, but can't commit to yet, haha. I like "sparkling" fragrances, with more citrus than floral. 

I have quite the collection as well! It is constantly growing -- my tried and true frangrance is the original Vera Wang Princess. I am wearing a lot of Dior's Blooming Bouquet as well

Anonymous Insider

TokyoMilk Dark Bulletproof No 45

'm a sucker for anything w/ a citrus/floral smell, anything with grapefruit and a tangy smell. (I had a thing for DKNY's original Be Delicious for years, have not tried the others.)....I have dozens of half used bottles (sad face).  My go to's :

Daytime:

Burbery Brit sheer-Light, crisp, fresh

Nighttime: Hermes Un Jardin sur Le Nils- a tad heavier, but not overwhelming at all.

**I had an absolute favorite Issey Miyake LE, but alas it's no where to be found (can't tell the name as the bottle is so old!)...beautiful green stencils on a clear bottle...I'd love a dupe.(hint hint) I'll have to research!

Burberry Brit Sheer.jpg

Un jardin.jpgDKNY Be Delicious.jpg

🙂 ~KAM

I love Be Delicious and own too many of the variations!  I have a preference for light citrus so I'll have to check out your other go-tos!

I am wearing Be Delicious today. Couldn't resist that little mini bottle that keeps popping up in the sale section for $15.

Nirvana Black. This fragrance makes me feel like a good Pepe Le Pew! Like I have The Isley Brothers singing Who's That Lady in the background!

Anonymous Insider

Nirvana Black, the longer I try out the vials the more I notice the licorice. It also ends up being a very faint scent on me, when typically a vanilla dry down would be more pronounced.

I think I may forego a full size and opt for either Alien or Velvet Orchid.

I'm wearing my new love, Miss Dior EDP. I'm waiting for the sale to buy it, in the meantime, I had to stop to the drugstore to sample it 😉

Bright Crystal - Versace. It's so flowery, love it!

It was a bit warmer and more humid today, so I'm wearing I Profumi di Firenze Limone di Sicilia.  Refreshing!

today has been bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum

i've had it off and on for a few years but have reignited my love affair with it recently.

Anonymous Insider

The original Chloe!

Hoping it cools down here soon so I can start wearing Nirvana Black!

Nest Dahlia & Vines. Very fresh!

Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette is today's scent.

Lovely spritz after showering with Mademoiselle Shower Gel and using Mademoiselle Body Lotion.

I just bought the Bleu Shower Gel today... I've been spoiling myself so much these past weeks lol

http://www.sephora.com/repetto-P386903?skuId=1616838 today, it's still not too cool yet, im longing for fall weather...

I wore this yesterday.  It is lovely.

Since it's been a bit warmer here still, I've been wearing DNKY Fresh Blossom a lot! For night time, I like wearing Tory Burch.

❤️ Melissa

Ohhh I love DKNY Fresh Blossom!

1 Reply
testing