Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

IKR? That's a great deal though, lucky duck...It seems weird to see it at Walmart and Walgreens too when I bought it at the launch from Dillards...ah well...I still like it a LOT.

Wanted something with citrus so I went for Versense by Versace

Decided to actually use one of my minis and pulled out Rosabotanica!  I was kinda undecided about this when I first tried it, but right now it's lovely ❤️

I love, love, love that one. There's something vaguely musty about it that makes me think of libraries and old books - in a good way.

Lately I've been wearing Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb but I've been considering buying the rollerball of See by Chloe since I always spray some of it on every time I go into a Sephora. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

They mix well, Megchicc. I sometimes daub See (from the May deluxe mini promo) and then roll on Flowerbomb. It is a heaven of Jasmine and Patchouli!

You do know about the Prelude lets you sample and redeem for a rollerball of either?

http://www.sephora.com/prelude-to-a-kiss-fragrance-sampler-for-her-P384755?skuId=1595883

Yeah, I saw that actually the last time I was at Sephora. I thought about buying it but ended up not getting it, I'll have to check it out again next time I go in.

Anonymous Insider

I layered Bulletproof and Nirvana Black.

Delicious.

Ooh.  I have both of these and am now excited to try this.  It never occurred to me to layer scents from different brands.

-mind blown

I have thrown all the "rules" to the wind and continue to wear Bobbi Brown's Beach! I just discovered it at the beginning of the summer and wore it continuously during my beach vacation. So, there are good memories attached to it and of course, I really do love that scent (I was very surprised I did). However, I do wish to discover a fall/winter scent. I fell out of touch with fragrance for a couple years but before that I usually stuck to one "all-purpose" scent. Now I like to actually smell the perfumes at the fragrance section but I still am very particular about what I like. I do like vetiver but haven't found anything I quite like with that in it.

Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt!  I only have a little tester, but i love it so much!

Wearing Prada infusion d'iris ❤️

This is hands down my favorite!

today i have on one of my very favorites. 

serge lutens ambre sultan

sl.jpg

hehe, this is oldschool i guess but i still wear Escada Rockin' Rio a lot. I really just haven't found anything that I love quite as much as Rockin' Rio. Still have half a bottle left of it, but so sad that it is discontinued.

Also really loving Bvlgari Omnia Indian Garnet.

Bonbon by Viktor and Rolf is my favorite lately 

IMG_20140530_181829.jpg Adore the scent, the bottle and even the box which I use now to store lipsticks 

0.0 omg! i'm sooooo jelly. I want that! 

Santa Maria Novella Vaniglia.

Dolce by Dolce & Gabana

Midnight Rose by Lancôme.

I've been wearing Nest Fragrances Midnight Fleur a lot lately. I just love the smell. It's freaking AMAZING!

testing