Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

Dolce & Gabbana Light blue for today ^_^ . Im obsessed.

Ferragamo Signorina today 😃

I wore Flowerbomb today!

me too! and yesterday! my new favorite fragrance ❤️

I just ordered the travel size of that with mini bottle the funnel and refill squeaks I'm excited it's supposed to arrive any day now. I have a mini sample of it and am trying to make it last another day or two until my shipment arrives! 🙂

s1255447-main-grid.jpg

that's what I want to get too! since I can't afford the full size and the bottle is so pretty >.<

Nothing!  I just came back from a choral dress rehearsal, we are  packed on risers and requested to wear NO fragrance.

But now that I'm home, I'll spritz on something comforting for the night.  Maybe L'Aromarine Vanille EDT or Kiehl's Vanilla.  Another option: something with lavender, like Lollia Relax.

PS: I'm a perfumista, too.  I would never count my fragrances - because I have so many I don't want to know the number!  😮

have you ever tried the "sleep"  aromatherapy brand Lavender Vanilla spray for your linens? From Bath and Body Works...it is amazing on your sheets and pillows! 

for the morning I wore Marc Jacobs Dots1450592-main-grid.jpg

For the evening Gucci Flora 

s1174903-main-hero.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana, such a pretty bottle

I got a sample wipe on a card, and I literally slept with my wrists by my face, I fell madly in love with this fragrance! I also love the RL Midnight romance, and am trying to decide which one to get... but then there's Tory Burch, too....decisions decisions

I'm with you on this one! I am thinking I will have to get it on my next binge shopping trip...whenever that goes down. 🙂

well, today I went to the mall (sorry Sephora) and sprayed Midnight Romance on one wrist and Dolce on the other. I absolutely love them both and could not decide!! They are pretty similar...I ended up getting the RL Midnight Romance, because it was cheaper, BUT the nice CS rep found some little Dolce spray samples and gave me two of them--score! So, I kind of feel like i got that too. This way I can try it longer-term. Who am I kidding, I will end up getting it anyway! mwuahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

s1561778-main-hero.jpgTokyomilk Dark: Tainted Love

Love that! Heart

Today I am wearing a sample of Marc Jacobs Honey, I hadn't smelled this particular one before today... I kind of like it...well my first take was meh but now it is starting to grow on me a little. 

s1551688-main-hero.jpg

oh I got this for Christmas, and I love it! very fresh and citrus-y, with sweetness too. Isn't it funny how fragrance is just so personal?! 

yeah I kind of know what you mean it's kind of is nostalgic in a way 

dolce. I just got the deluxe sample in the mail and I'm debating if I want to purchase or not. I really love the bottle and smell but it didn't last very long on me

It is very pretty but disappears on me, too.

there was a deluxe sample? I missed it...i guess I got the prada candy deluxe sample, before I had smelled Dolce and realized how much I loved it. waaaaahhhh....

2 Replies
testing