Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I am currently obsessed with Burberry Body Tender! 

I love Obsession!  I've worn it off and on since it came out in the eighties.  Although I still love it, tastes have changed in fragrance and sometimes I fear it is too strong for some people who might be around me.  Right now I'm into Dune (again).

Ya, that's why I'm afraid of spraying before and after my shift. That it might be too strong for some people, that and some people might be allergic to it....:/

Gucci 1966.

I'm wearing Flash by Jimmy Choo 🙂 it is my vice!

Currently, Hanae Mori Butterfly. I got a sample of it and I love it. I have no idea what I will do when it runs out... 😉

Anonymous Insider

no actual perfume/body mist but just had a shower and used body shops cranberry joy shower gel and Victoria secret mango temptation shower gel 🙂

Purr by Katy Perry ❤️

Anonymous Insider

This is probably going to sound extremely dorky or strange, but I'm currently loving Nikki Minaj Pink Friday. I love the scent of it, and it lingers on me all day long. My husband loves it too. It has great 'staying power', even better than my 24HR foundation! Ha! 😄 I especially love the packing. I mean, who doesn't want to pick up Nikki Minaj's head with a pink wig and hold her bosom's while looking at her own name on the necklace while you begin to cover yourself in her flirty fragrance?

Just some info, the fragrance has notes of boysenberry, lotus flower, mandarin, star fruit, and vanilla.

Even if you don't actually like Nikki Minaj or even if just the packaging kind of turns you off, I do recommend at least trying it. I love it. Of course it's not on the high-end of perfumes, but it really is a delicious scent. 🙂

Hahahaha I want her fragrance, all of them 😄 I do like the bottle, and I have two lovely sample sizes when it first came out in Macy's. Check this out!

couture by minaj divity bottle.jpgPretty huh? It's the Couture by minaj Divinity Bottle. So amazing beautiful!!

For some reason the bottle looks like Britney Spears to me. 

Anonymous Insider

lmao I hadn't seen this one yet. I think I'll just stick to one bottle of perfume on my shelf depicting Nikki lol

That is pretty wicked looking though...is this for real or a joke? lol 😄

It's real I found it on Nicki's pink friday site

Anonymous Insider

Oh goodness Nikki she is all over the place. I will def have to check out the scent though. I mean, I wouldn't mind having another cheesy bottle to add to the collection! hehe

Jo Malone Red Roses is perfect for this time of the year!

Anonymous Insider

That sounds amazing!

Prada Candy. My gawd, I wish I could bathe in it. I became obsessed a week or two back when they stuck the sample cards promoting the 3x pts into my order and I peeled back the Candy one I was like, "WHAT!?" How had I not smelled it before? Well actually I know why, I usually do NOT go for "sweet" smells. But this one is special I guess. Picked up a little sample in store to test it out on me, fell more and more in love, and got it for Valentine's day, yay!

Yum! Now I'm probably going to love it just as well...since I had the same "card" and I got a sample as well. (my favorite scents to go for is candy type fragrances that you can eat per say.) 

Anonymous Insider

Lately I've been obsessed with Bvlgari Omnia Coral.  I have to make myself use my other ones because the Coral is all I keep grabbing for.  

Anonymous Insider

You sound JUST like me..I collect a few items....AND the biggest and my favorite collection is my PERFUME ( and 2 EDT's )....Last count, I was at 283 bottles ( Collection started around 1986 ). Latley, I have been wearing  212 SEXY !  I usually change the "Main" scent every 2 - 4 weeks. Some call it an obsession, I call it a healthy addiction 😉

I like that last part of what you said "Some call it an obsession, I call it a healthy addiction Smiley Winkthat is so me...my friend, Aaron doesn't understand. Last year when Christmas came around his friends asked me what I wanted for christmas..they said would she like a perfume? My friend answered that she has so much that she can start her own store. I didn't know how to act about that..and I don't know if I should take it as a compliment, or something mean...So I just went 😮 and said your so mean 0(>.<)0 

4 Replies
testing