lorettallen

What are some great men's fragrances for women to wear?

BrideSona

Re: What are some great men's fragrances for women to wear?

(0) Hearts

I'm a big fan of the crisp, clean more citrus smell than the sweeter or spicy smells. I love Issey Miyaki Pour Homme. So much so that I used to wear it few years ago. I think its more of a unisex smell than a men's. Get a sample and try it out. It may or may not work with your body chemistry.

Askenjuri

(0) Hearts

Currently, I'm liking Prada Luna Rossa and Bulgari Aqua Amara.

knharde

(0) Hearts

I love Prada Luna Rossa too, I also love Hermes Terre D'hermes Eau Tres Fraiche. 

TheSocialQuota

(0) Hearts

so good...

eaugirlspirit

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=GIVENCHY%20Pi%20P0956&skuId=288084&productI...

This fragrance I actually tried on my skin and really liked it for its vanilla notes; the drydown is a beautiful, dry tobacco vanilla.

nishcakes

(0) Hearts

This one also has my vote.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I like Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb way more than Flowerbomb.  I guess I prefer spices to flowers.  

Askenjuri

(0) Hearts

I agree.  Flowerbomb is just a subpar Angel.  Spicebomb is terrific.  Have another sample of it coming in my next order.

TheSocialQuota

(0) Hearts

I just got a sample of that and didn't try it first. RATS.

lorettallen

(0) Hearts

These are all such great suggestions!! Thank you all!! Gotta get to Sephora for some samples... :smileyhappy:

immichaeld

(0) Hearts

Hopefully you find one that works for you! It can be your new signature scent!

Definitely let us know what you like and don't like when you get your samples!

Looking forward to hearing about it!

Michael, xo

immichaeld

I love, love, LOVE, the Paco Rabanne Black XS L'exces. It's sweet, sexy, and definitely unisex. 

jemly

[ Edited ]

my first thought was BVLGARI BLACK. upon finding the link, the description read that it's unisex, but i'd only seen it in men's sections, so i didn't know that was the intent ! it's definitely one of my very favorites. but i'm also of the firm belief that gendered scents are absurd and arbitrary. find what you like and go with it ! 

makeupmaven

Exactly, technically all fragrances are "shared" fragrances. And this is also one of my faves! It's not particularly long-lasting, but it is super unique.

jemly

[ Edited ]

my ex used to wear women's fragrances--not exclusively, but often--and it drove me wild. in the good way. (and the thought of it still does)

nishcakes

I <3 Versace Eros!

carrierose

[ Edited ]

Blue Sugar Cologne for Men by Aquolina...SO yummy.  I use it all the time; a lady I know makes shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, etc from it's fragrance dupe and I get compliments on it everywhere, including Sephora, where they don't sell it (bummer!).  It's the "male" counterpart to Pink Sugar but it's very gender neutral.

EDIT: Maybe they don't sell it because I'm reading people say in reviews that it was discontinued?  You can still find it online though.

Yen89

[ Edited ]

You should try a sample first :smileyhappy: every one 's  preference is different. My favorite so far are Prada Luna and Versace Eros. They are light and elegant. But my brother does not like them.He said they are nice but not gonna buy them.  His  favorite are Jean Paul LE Male and John-varvatos Artisan.  I like them  too , but on men. haha. :smileyhappy: 

RandeeBT

Hi lorettallen!

Another great men's fragrance that many women can pull off is Dior's Homme Eau For Men. It's a newer fragrance with notes of grapefruit and bergamot. It's very refreshing and light and is the perfect spring and summer fragrance :smileywink:

Best,
Randee
calcutta

You should get a sample of a few and see how they react with your own smell. Wear it for a day and see if you like them. Scents often smell different in the bottle than on your own skin.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • knharde
    • eaugirlspirit
    • carrierose
    • melissabt
    • lorettallen