lorettallen

What are some great men's fragrances for women to wear?

jemly

Re: What are some great men's fragrances for women to wear?

[ Edited ]

my ex used to wear women's fragrances--not exclusively, but often--and it drove me wild. in the good way. (and the thought of it still does)

nishcakes

I <3 Versace Eros!

HelloCoffee

(0) Hearts

Yes! Eros is amazing....I instantly fell in love with that fragrance....my guy doesn't like cologne, so I have a sample of this and I wear it, lol. It's so fresh and crisp....love it.

carrierose

[ Edited ]

Blue Sugar Cologne for Men by Aquolina...SO yummy.  I use it all the time; a lady I know makes shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, etc from it's fragrance dupe and I get compliments on it everywhere, including Sephora, where they don't sell it (bummer!).  It's the "male" counterpart to Pink Sugar but it's very gender neutral.

EDIT: Maybe they don't sell it because I'm reading people say in reviews that it was discontinued?  You can still find it online though.

Yen89

[ Edited ]

You should try a sample first :smileyhappy: every one 's  preference is different. My favorite so far are Prada Luna and Versace Eros. They are light and elegant. But my brother does not like them.He said they are nice but not gonna buy them.  His  favorite are Jean Paul LE Male and John-varvatos Artisan.  I like them  too , but on men. haha. :smileyhappy: 

RandeeBT

Hi lorettallen!

Another great men's fragrance that many women can pull off is Dior's Homme Eau For Men. It's a newer fragrance with notes of grapefruit and bergamot. It's very refreshing and light and is the perfect spring and summer fragrance :smileywink:

Best,
Randee
calcutta

You should get a sample of a few and see how they react with your own smell. Wear it for a day and see if you like them. Scents often smell different in the bottle than on your own skin.

melissabt

Hi Lorettallen,

One of my favorites is Versace Man Eau Fraiche, it's very light and has notes of citrus. You can really smell the lemon in this fragrance and I find that it's not too overpowering.

man.jpg

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 28 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • knharde
    • eaugirlspirit
    • october5th