Answer
Mimsy17
Accepted Solution
Wedding parfum
Hi, I am looking for à special perfum for my wedding day. Do you have any suggestions? I love feminine and romantic fragrances and m'y wedding will be in July (outdoor). Thanks a lot!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
rainbow781
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Mimsy17,

Try Versace bright Crystal which is fresh and feminine or if you want something more romantic try Chloe Chloe or Chloe Love. BVLGARI has some romantic ones too but they are kind of expensive... Hope this Helps :smileyhappy: Congrats!

-Rainbow781

Answers: 6
prettyinpa
Answered

Thierry Mugler Angel or Vera Wang Lovestruck. Two of my latest favorites for summer.

jacy
Answered

Have you tried Vera Wang the Fragrance (her original scent-)?

izabelau
Answered
chanel chance!
Posted from Facebook
maggiewood
Answered
(0) Hearts

what do you normally wear?

LCResz
Answered
(0) Hearts

Congrats! I gave my friend Cinderella "So This Is Love" from the Sephora collection and she wore it this past June for her wedding :smileyhappy: Something feminine that mimics the flowers you're using in your bouquet might be a nice way to go. Or maybe the perfume you wore on your first date, to tie in with the something old. No matter what you wear your groom will love it, I' m sure!

corrin99
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love BLV II it is beautiful, slightly sexy with a fresh enough scent for outdoor summer, I am getting married soon too and will put in in my probably pile.  I really love Estee Lauder SHEER Beautiful not the original, it's so feminine, floral with the light freshness of mint (ever so slightly).  I had been picturing my day with this scent since I was little, a girlfriends' mom wore it.  My man is fairly young and likes light scents more, he picked and bought meMarc Jacobs Dot before he proposed, so it's quite special to me.  (so dot is man approved)

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • izabelau
    • corrin99
    • prettyinpa
    • rainbow781
    • Mimsy17
    • maggiewood
    • jacy
    • LCResz