Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Viva la Juicy Sucré vs Viktor & Roth Bon Bon

To all my sweet scent lovers, do any of you know how these two fragrances actually compare in person: Viva la Juicy Sucre and Viktor & Roth Bon Bon?

And what are your favorite perfumes that lean more on the sweet side?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Viva la Juicy Sucré vs Viktor & Roth Bon Bon

@Tamara76@lachaton@angel7594

Thank you for the responses! I have Bon Bon and was wondering how Sucre compares but it sounds like Bon Bon is already better (longer lasting and stronger overall) so that will save me from wasting a trip to the store (nearest store that carries it is in the next town over)!

Thank you again! ❤️

I have both, and Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon is my favorite of the two. It lasts much longer, and has an amazing caramel scent. It is sweet in a grown up way.

I need to try Bon Bon @angel7594, you're totally selling me on it! Wish Sephora carried it. 

Oh thank you @AMK721! I didn't realize it was no longer a Saks exclusive. I wish it was carried at a store near me so I could smell it 😞 Hopefully there will be a sample of it available soon!

Haven't tried Viva La Juicy Sucre, but I find Bonbon sweet and rich - a little syrupy, but yes with a bit of a musk underlying it. 

If you're looking for sugary sweet (I'm guessing based off of your mentions of Viva La Juicy Sucre and Bonbon) - try Mugler's Angel Eau Sucree. They're supposed to be slightly different each year, and I haven't smelled 2017s. But I have 2015 and I find it sweet (I can really pick out the meringue in it). 

For gourmand scents, in general I'd recommend Mugler & Lolita Lempicka scents. Even some of the newer, mainstream Guerlain fragrances.

@spadersgirl I have both:

I think Bon Bon has a more musky scent, but it is also very sweet - just not in your face, candy sweet - more sophisticated.

Viva la Juicy Sucre is much sweeter, but also more subtle and not as long lasting.

Both bottles are beautiful and will look lovely on your dresser or vanity.

Personally, for a sweet fragrance, I still go back to Prada Candy - I love the notes of caramel and find it quite long lasting.

Good luck! 😊🍭💗

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing