IllegallyBlonde

TokyoMilk

(0) Hearts

I hardly ever see anybody bring up this brand in the Sephora community, but I have fallen in love with it!

Anybody try their perfumes/lotions/balms? What do you think?

The Dark line is nice, but I wish Sephora still had some of their classics too :smileyhappy:

garnett

Re: TokyoMilk

(0) Hearts

I absolutely love Tainted Love and Bulletproof.  I like them individually and they smell great mixed, too.  One BIG problem I have is my husband really dislikes them.  He gets headaches from certain scents and unfortuntely, they are on the list.  I do wear them on the rare occasion that I won't be around him all day. We work together so that makes it quite rare. LOL  Anyway- I think they are yummy, spicy, sexy and I would wear them often if I could.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I'm a fan of their lip balms, hands down. I love the texture, it's emollient, easy to apply, but not so thin where you feel like your lips just soak it up and you're reapplying every 30 minutes.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I ordered Tainted Love #62 when I saw everyone raving about it and saying it was a musky scent which I love. Absolutely love this scent. 

bratknits

(0) Hearts

I wish the Dark line was in more stores, not driving into Boston to try a perfume.  I do love Tainted Love and since it was available as a small roller ball with a lip balm and hand cream I gave it a shot.  There's just too much risk in ordering blind when so many perfumes leave me with a headache.  

The lip balms on the other hand are going into everyone's stockings this year even if I haven't tried them all.  The Salted Caramel one from the little kit has not been more than 2 feet away from me since it came, it's amazing.

kimchikween

You might want to check out this recent thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance/TokyoMilk-RAVE/m-p/591899/highlight/true#M1143

I personally haven't tried it yet, but after reading the posts, my curiosity has been piqued

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • garnett
    • IllegallyBlonde
    • Kiki1517
    • bratknits
    • kimchikween