LCResz

TokyoMilk Fans, cute sets available for Valentine's!

On theTokyoMilk website there are four sets out for Valentine's. I've always wanted to try Modern Love and Dead Sexy, and the sets may be the perfect way to test these scents out! I already love several of the Dark scents, so we'll see what's what.

My enabling job here is done :smileywink:

spoiledbrat

Re: TokyoMilk Fans, cute sets available for Valentine's!

every order I have received from any of her companies has had a generous amount of samples - different each time - samples from each line - no code was needed - small and large orders - I have been very happy with what they send - some are deluxe samples that make great stocking stuffers :smileyhappy:

nikki

Awesome, I just snagged both of the gifts from the regular line, so excited! I also had a code for a free lip balm that I got from signing up for the emails!

The Iced Tea Lip Balm might end up in a TSB, since I don't like tea though:smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

The samples they send with your orders are awesome!  They are very generous.

nikki

Is it every order or a certain price point or a code? 

I'm thinking about biting the bullet, since I love the stuff I have from them now.

nikki

Yea, I'm definitely enabled for this...

malday

I just saw these this morning! Ugh I really want to buy them but I'm super weary about buying fragrance without trying it first :smileysad:

punctuationgeek

Ooh! *jumps up and down* Thanks for sharing, LCResz! I wish Sephora would carry the sets--at least I'd get some points :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • nikki
    • spoiledbrat
    • malday
    • LCResz
    • punctuationgeek