RMOR86

The New DOLCE. What do YOU think?

I smelled it in Macy's the other day and it wasn't bad. The dry down is real nice in my opinion. It just seemed very, very light. Not sure if I want to spend $70-100 for it. Might wait for it to pop up on ebay!

laynebr

Re: The New DOLCE. What do YOU think?

I smelled it at a duty free recently. I ended up going with another choice. I spent my whole flight wishing I could go back and get it!! lol

I'm regretting it to this day :smileysad:.

over60andfab

It is on my list to purchase - the extra points are a good incentive.

RMOR86

(0) Hearts

Do you guys know if there is a similar perfume but a tad stronger??? Thanks!

heatherbee

If you are purchasing anything else, use VIBDOLCE and get a cute sample of the perfume :smileyvery-happy:

m3rma1d

(0) Hearts

Indeedy, the mini is soooooooooo cute

m3rma1d

The smell is such clean and light floral. Love that.

But is very faint, hardly any sillage (meaning you have to get your nose right up on it to smell it), and the staying power isn't very long. 

The packaging is freakin' adorbz. The color of the perfume itself, the skinny black bow against it, the pretty ivory and light pink flower cap, even the shape of the bottle. I'd say this is my favorite in my collection to look at. (I am a total packaging nerd).

I do love the scent and it screams "spring", I just wish it were a tad stronger.

But I will walk around just huffing myself, since no one else will be able to smell it on me. :smileytongue:

OwlAndTanager

I'm a packaging nerd too. I just ordered a small bottle of dolce because it's cute. Uggg.

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

love love love it. I keep sniffing my wrist where I applied it. 

kso1225

(0) Hearts

I liked it from a sample in a magazine and bought the "rollerball" from Sephora which is actually a spray. I never buy the larger sized perfumes because I'm sensitive to fragrances and only wear them occasionally.  IMO it's not really anything remarkable which makes the price seem crazy to me, although I think the rollerball was $29 which isn't too bad.  Overall I'm happy with it though and glad I got it. It's right up my alley.

kso1225

I take back all of my "meh" attitude here. I've been wearing this every day and am in love with it! :-)

bratknits

(0) Hearts

I think I want to see it pop up in the samples because it sounds lovely but I don't buy an fragrance without a headache/sneeze test first.

talinder

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I smelled it and I really like it. A couple of girls in my Sephora were telling me they loved it as well. Fragrances are really personal so it's just hard to comment on why you enjoy the scent. I understand your logic when you're saying, "I like it, but do I $70 like it?" We could spend that money on so many other things. How much cheaper would it be on eBay?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • kso1225
    • talinder
    • laynebr
    • calamityjane85
    • bratknits
    • heatherbee