Sweet smelling yet sexy perfume

Does anyone know of a sweet smelling yet very sexy perfume? In the past I've used Beyoncé Heat and VS Noir Tease.

Re: Sweet smelling yet sexy perfume

(0) Hearts

Si by Giorgio Armani is amazing! It's sultry, yet very sweet. It lasts FOREVERRRRRR (cue Ham from Sandlot)

(0) Hearts

Try Viktor & Rolf Bonbon! Amazing fragrance I love it!

(0) Hearts

Does sephora sell bonbon? I've heard about it but never seen the actual bottle

(0) Hearts

Yes, my Sephora store has BonBon. I picked up a sample of it. 

(0) Hearts

Viva La Juicy for sure!

(0) Hearts

Hmm.... I think Jimmy Choo's original fragrance is really good, as it's sweet, a little spicy, and lotta sexy. I am also a huge fan of Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose. It is a gorgeous, sweet sexy fragrance. It's also very feminine because of the rose notes. I would definitely check out Midnight Rose. Everytime I wear it, I get a lot of compliments.

(0) Hearts

Burberry by Burberry is a great sweet yet sophisticated , and almost all the juicy couture perfumes ares sweet. 

Hi Sable1992,

Another one is Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb! It has a sweet yet sophisticated type of smell and the dry down is really soft and pretty.

flowerbomb.jpg

<3 Melissa

most of the perfumes from Escada are really sweet. Escada Sexy Graffiti might be good for what you're looking for, but I think everyone's definition of what's sexy is a little different so definitely test them out first in store! :smileyhappy: 

Prada Candy, or RL Midnight Romance

Agree with Prada Candy for sure.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Noir Tease is compared to Viva La Juicy quite often, but I find the staying power rather poor for VLJ. My recommendation would be Burberry Brit. Notes of Icy Pear and Fresh Lime, atop a bed of almond, rich Tonka bean and bourbon vanilla. Delicious! Also, Beyoncé Heat shares notes of almond, vanilla and Tonka bean- just like Burberry Brit!

I agree with the Prada Candy recommendation.  I got a sample of it, and I'm debating ordering the full size.  I usually use Marc Jacobs Lola for night time and a sexier scent (I alternate between Marc Jacobs Daisy and D&G Light Blue for day time).  Another one to consider might be the Nest Amazon Lily fragrance.   

My go to for those date nights is Dior J'adore. Love that smell and I use it so sparingly that one bottle could last me a year. My everyday scent is Marc Jacobs Dot, Honey, and Daisy that I mix up from day to day.

I second Prada Candy. I also love Marc Jacobs Dot, even though it's not as sexy as Prada Candy :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I love Viva La Juicy and Prada Candy!! Definitely have to try them on your skin though...especially Prada Candy. It was just "ehh" in the bottle for me, but when I sprayed it and it sat on my skin for a couple minutes, it morphed into this amazing smell - my husband agreed :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Pink sugar is the sweetest ive smelled lol. and prada candy

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for your suggestions! Sometimes it's hard to know where to start looking for something different! 

(0) Hearts

VS Secret Garden! I loved that.

BonBon by Viktor & Rolf. 

Viva la juicy by Juicy Couture

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • flowerbomb.jpg