Answer
NikkiChikkiGirl
Summer Scent

Looking for a nice summer-y scent that smells like all things Summer/Beachy and Sweet.

Any suggestions? I love the LaVanilla Coconut but I dont find it last long enough.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
janinebt
Answered

Hi NikkiChikkiGirl,

We have a number of sweet beachy sweet scents that are perfect for the upcoming summer season. Burberry Brit Summer For Women is a crisp sweet scent with warm white musk notes. Jennifer Aniston's signature scent is another lovely beachy scent that has a lovely woodsy jasmine scent.

product image

product image

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi NikkiChikkiGirl!

For a really nice, totally BEACHY scent try the Bobbi Brown Beach which smells like the ocean , sand and sunscreen!

product image

Jennifer Anistons perfume is also pretty popular with a light beachy scent

product image

And for some fun, light scented and sweet summer fragrances, try Escada or the new Ralph Lauren Big Pony scents:

Ralph Lauren coffret

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
SummerRobnett
Answered
(0) Hearts

The original Juicy Couture <3

gabsawabs
Answered
(0) Hearts

I absolutely adore the Trish McEvoy blackberry vanilla musk. It smells just like the name :smileyhappy:

pinkforlife15
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi, last summer I went to Victoria's Secret in search of a "summery" fragrance and I found one in the PINK line called Sunny & Happy. This is now my go-to summer body spray! The bottle is square and the lid is red, costs about $15 but will last forever. Hope this helps you!

nyaxa
Answered
(0) Hearts
There's been some really good recommendations already. For sweet and summery, check out Aqua di Gioia or Coach Poppy, they are fairly light and airy. Of course with any perfume, you'd need to reapply at least once in the day. http://www.sephora.com/acqua-di-gioia-P271538 http://www.sephora.com/poppy-P289228
pinklemonade01
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi, Victoria's Secret Pink has a new line of Body mist and washes  that are made to smell beachy and summery such as the Sun Kissed body mist that smells of  vanilla and coconut water.There are two others as well that are beach smelling. Hope I helped.

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • nyaxa
    • dianabt
    • pinklemonade01
    • pinkforlife15
    • janinebt
    • NikkiChikkiGirl
    • SummerRobnett
    • gabsawabs