Answer
makeupobesessed
Signature scent

I'm looking for a signature scent that ppl will recognize as me.  I generally like floral or sweet scents.  Coach poppy, be delicious, D&G light blue and Clinique Happy are some of the perfumes I've worn in the past.  I don't like rose scents and the Diane Von F i had a smaple of was horrible.  Lately I've been thinking of deciding on a fragrance and sticking with it,  my husband thinks this a great idea.  Any suggestions on perfumes that fit this description?  Does anyone else have a sig scent they always use?  Or is variety for you?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kalex
Answered

Personally I think that if you want a signature scent that's just you, you need to stay away from perfumes sold at Sephora and Deptmart Stores.  My mom always (for years and years) wore a scent from a little boutique at a local mall and people would actually say, "Joyce is here!" when they walked into a room she was in.  Granted, she wore a bit much - her nose was immume after so many years - but I think you get my point.

I would suggest looking at local boutiques or smaller perfume houses online.  Tokyo Milk has a line not sold here that you might enjoy (like the Sugar Bomb set).  House of Gloi has a lot of unique perfume oils and they sell sample vials for only $2.50.  Body Time is another small company with perfume oils and other custom scented products that comes to mind.

Good luck finding "you"!

makeupobesessed
(0) Hearts
Thank you! I hope to find "me" very soon....it's my new personal goal.
Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 12 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • kalex
    • carlamof
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • makeupobesessed
    • projulie
    • viviene23