lolomi

Signature Fragrance?

I have 3 or 4 fragrances I wear depending on the time of year, where I'm going, or the type of occasion. Do you find yourself wearing the same fragrance everyday or do you like to switch it up?

rdawg

Re: Signature Fragrance?

(0) Hearts

I LOVE Narciso Rodriguez!!  Great scent!

babidollface

(0) Hearts

I would say Lola By Marc Jacobs is my signature fragrance but I also like to wear Pink Sugar for casual events.

lexiecarvey

i loove pink sugar! have you tried the cream perfume by them, it comes in this cute little compact and is amazing for touchups! i also love the hair perfume cause it comes in a plastic bottle, perfect for throwing into my bag :smileyhappy:

casigray

(0) Hearts

I like Pink Sugar also! I also love D&G La Roue De La Fortune and Thierry Mugler Angel.

meltastic

(0) Hearts

I'll always love Viva la Juicy. Every once in a while I'll wear the Indian Holi from Kenzo or the Play from Givenchy, but Viva la Juicy is my usual. I have to stick with the one my fiance likes the most, amirite?

starbaby23

I absolutely adore fragrance so it just depends on my mood that day or what I'm doing.  I would own hundreds if I could afford it.  However, my go to is definitely Philosophy, either Falling in Love or Unconditional Love.

girlfactory

(0) Hearts

I have 5 or 6 that I alternate between.  For a while I was totally hooked on Sung, but I mix it up now.  I love Armani Diamonds, but I also love my classic, older Opium.

lolomi

starbaby23 , I feel the same way! I think the only reason why I only have 3 or 4 fragrances that I rotate through is because if I bought everyone I liked, I would go broke! I wear Hanae Mori Butterfly most days but also love Prada, MJ Lola and lots of the Pacifica solid perfumes.

likaela

(0) Hearts

I where the same one almost all the time: Jo Malone Orange Blossom.  I used to be very loyal to Bobbie Brown Beach so I guess I'm a serial monogamous fragrance girl.

melalah

(0) Hearts

I switch it up. Sometimes monthly, sometimes daily! I just go with how I feel :smileyhappy: but that can get very expensive so I also indulge in body mists. 

Some perfumes give me a bloody nose so I also have to be careful of that. Lately I've been wearing Amazing Grace, DKNY Fresh Blossom, Dior Addict 2, and Viva La Juicy.

sabsprincess

(0) Hearts

Viva La Juicy and Be Delicious are favorites of mine :smileyhappy: I also like Marc Jacobs Daisy a lot as well.

katmondu

(0) Hearts

I tend to stick with the tried & true: my signature fragrance is Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P6324&categoryId=C14991

I do own about 12 other bottles of perfume, and on occasion I'll switch it up, but that Issey fragrance is the only perfume I've ever run out of and had to buy another bottle of :-)

I guess it just depends on my mood!

xoxraich

(0) Hearts

I tend to wear the same fragrance every day, but then again I'm not too into fragrance like others. For me, my daily Juicy Couture Juicy Couture is perfect.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 54 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 53 in conversation
    • lolomi
    • likaela
    • xoxraich
    • melalah
    • katmondu
    • starbaby23