From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 53725 Members
  • 2133 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Go to perfume?!?!!
|
Re: Go to perfume?!?!!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: SpoilerMy way Purfume by Giorgio Armani My way Purfume by Giorgio Armani It’s literally so bomb and last for DAYS I swear especial ...read more
SpoilerMy way Purfume by Giorgio Armani My way Purfume by Giorgio Armani It’s literally so bomb and last for DAYS I swear especially if u get it on your clothes it will stay for days. And you don’t even need a lot for it to last,it’s so good
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Purfume
Looking to do some great reviews for everyone!!
Looking to do some great reviews for everyone!!
Looking for new perfume
|
Re: Looking for new perfume
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: You need to try Ariana grades cloud perfume!!!! It is so prefect, lasts all day, and I get so many compliments!! It is the perfect ...read more
You need to try Ariana grades cloud perfume!!!! It is so prefect, lasts all day, and I get so many compliments!! It is the perfect mix of fruity, vanilla, and floral!
Fragrance
I am looking for long lasting women fragrances. please suggest! Thank you
I am looking for long lasting women fragrances. please suggest! Thank you
Sol de Janerio Carioca Crush
I smelled the last bit of a tester for Sol de Janerio’s Caricoa Crush at my local Sephora inside Kohls and fell in love, but they ...read more
I smelled the last bit of a tester for Sol de Janerio’s Caricoa Crush at my local Sephora inside Kohls and fell in love, but they were out of stock. It’s in store only, so I checked all around Kansas City where my brother lives. it’s sold out everywhere. Is there any way to get my hands on a bottle?? I’m desperate!
my fav sol de janeiro scents!
|
Re: my fav sol de janeiro scents!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It really is worth it. It has a caramel scent which is long lasting. If you’re a fan of warm and spicy scents, this one is for you ...read more
It really is worth it. It has a caramel scent which is long lasting. If you’re a fan of warm and spicy scents, this one is for you! Don’t put it on too often because you will get a little sick of the scent, so use it in portions.
Fragrance
 my summer sent Sol de Janeiro Mini Cheirosa 59 Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL ...read more
 my summer sent Sol de Janeiro Mini Cheirosa 59 Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL
  • image.jpg
Sol De Janerio
  • IMG_0275.jpeg
Sol De Janerio
Spoiler
Spoiler
  • IMG_0283.jpeg
Replica Perfume Haul
|
Re: Replica Perfume Haul
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I love Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace @BrideyRo , hands down my fave Since you went on a spree, please please layer t ...read more
I love Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace @BrideyRo , hands down my fave Since you went on a spree, please please layer them.. Replica reps always encourage layering and have these crazy fun names for the combos, the only two I remember the names are Lazy Bubble Bath: Lazy Sunday+ Bubble BathBonfire on the Beach : Fireplace + Beach walkJazz Club + Lazy Sunday is another one, but I forgot the name You could probably get some great combos with your picks, enjoy! I'm excited for you 🤣
23,366 Posts