Show Me Your Mini Perfume Collection!

Hello my beautiful people!

This post is inspired by LCResz's recent thread of Perfumes and Oils Collection: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance/The-perfumes-and-oils-collection/td-p/1451444. While I love perfumes, I don't have much of a perfume and oils collection. I am more of a mini perfume collector.

I am obsessed with minis and I started last July. And I think that I have collected quite a few! I don't really care much about brands of perfumes or how it smells, but more about what the bottle looks like.

Here is my mini perfume collection! I have it stored on top of a Pier 1 Hayworth Collection Lingerie Chest (but I use it for jewelry and makeup storage!) I am going to run out of room soon!

photo.JPG

I would love to see your mini perfume collection!

Re: Show Me Your Mini Perfume Collection!

Gorgeous!!  And you have them displayed so nicely too.  I'm still upset that I missed the free Bon-Bon mini last month Smiley Sad

Thank you! I am sure you can get it again soon! Fingers crossed!

upload_5335457671062616001.gif

BRAVO!

Thanks, but this is NOTHING compared to other mini perfume collectors on BT. Some have been collecting for years and they have to take multiple photos to show off their entire collection. THOSE are the ones I want to see! Cause I am nosy... Smiley Tongue

Ahhh...I love it...so many minis!! Very nice collection Smiley Happy

That you so much! Do you have any minis?

And I forgot the Flowerbomb Mini!!!

I only have a couple (literally)...a Chloe mini and the BonBon mini. But I look forward to enhancing my collection!! Do you ever use the perfume in your minis?

No I don't use the perfume. I open it to smell it once and then it goes right on my vanity. It is in the corner of my room, out of sunlight so it should keep for quite a while if I should decide to use it.

Such an awesome & cute collection of minis, Missie!  Love it!  

Thank you so much! Smiley Very Happy

When you have a bad day, just take a look at this, you will feel so much better Smiley Very Happy

It does make me feel better. I love playing with them and rearranging the mini bottles so the ones in the middle don't feel unloved. Everyone will get their chance to shine. (Is that weird? LOL!)

WHERE did you get all of the minis?! I have six and I need more because they're so adorable lol

I get some as GWP, some from point perks when Sephora had them as 100 points, a bunch during the Sephora holiday 25 Days of Giveaway promotions, and I buy sets (from Sephora and Khol's). Plus my family and friends know that I am obsessed so I get them from them as presents as well. And I am never shy when buying stuff from counters- I say I collect mini perfumes and I would love if they would throw one in for me. If I already have it, I will trade it for something else.

(0) Hearts

If Sephora still had mini perfumes for 100 points, I would never save enough for a 500 point perk. LOL

I'm saving up all my points in case they do that again next Christmas.  I'm very hopeful, although I doubt they'll do it twice.

You never know! They might do it again!!! Smiley Very Happy

I got most of my minis at the airport! They usually have a set of minis for sale! And there are GWPs too.

Whaaat?! I need to be better about checking the airport stores. Thanks!

Duty Free has plenty of mini sets as well!! And some are exclusive to Duty Free!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • image.jpg
  • photo.JPG
  • upload_5335457671062616001.gif
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_20140529_074201.jpg
  • July-12-2012-16-05-15-urururu.jpeg
  • piglet-440.jpg