Show Me Your Mini Perfume Collection!

Hello my beautiful people!

This post is inspired by LCResz's recent thread of Perfumes and Oils Collection: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance/The-perfumes-and-oils-collection/td-p/1451444. While I love perfumes, I don't have much of a perfume and oils collection. I am more of a mini perfume collector.

I am obsessed with minis and I started last July. And I think that I have collected quite a few! I don't really care much about brands of perfumes or how it smells, but more about what the bottle looks like.

Here is my mini perfume collection! I have it stored on top of a Pier 1 Hayworth Collection Lingerie Chest (but I use it for jewelry and makeup storage!) I am going to run out of room soon!

photo.JPG

I would love to see your mini perfume collection!

Re: Show Me Your Mini Perfume Collection!

My mini perfume collection has been growing!  It's not quite as impressive as some posted here, but it makes

me happy whenever I look at it!  Smiley Happy

IMG_7619.JPG

This thread is beautiful :')

(0) Hearts

OMG as pretty as a ton of minis on display is, the first thing (and the thought that I keep having on loop) I think is....that would need to be dusted so frequently! And I wouldn't be able to vacuum something like that in lieu of dusting with a swiffer or a rag...at least not without broken bottles and a house that stinks like 4927856 perfumes mixed together. Smiley Tongue

[ Edited ]

true.jpg

I bought this cupcake display a while ago knowing I wanted to display something. Then I discovered mini perfumes because of BT and now I am obssessed. Hope to have a collection like you ladies someday!

I love this idea Smiley Happy Lovely Smiley Happy

Where did you get the cupcake display? I love this, I want to do something similar!! 

I bought this from a local store called Ovvio. I don't think you can purchase it online but I've seen some cute one on Etsy. 

I'll have to do some research.  Thanks for the great idea though!! 

You can also DIY something similar with pretty plates or mirrors, candle sticks and E600.  There are plenty of tutorials on Pinterest.  I've made some pretty cute cupcake/appetizer stands.  Smiley Happy

This is such a cute thread!  I love perfume minis and now I want to make room to display mine!

This is absolutely fantastic! Plus, I love that you keep the boxes on the bottom tier. (I just threw out most of my mini perfume boxes because they were taking up space--a display like this would solve that problem, until I buy more mini perfumes, that is!) 

Thank you! I am just keeping the boxes until I get more minis. Then, I will think of a different solution with the boxes. Heehee

image.jpg

Mess miniature

This is so amazing!

Thanks a lot ^3^

such a beautiful collection

(0) Hearts

Thanks a million. >.<

!!!!!!!!!! I wish my collection of anything was as large as your collection of perfumes!

(0) Hearts

I think mine is large but mess T.T    

Thank you so much <3

Wow! Awesome collection!

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much. Nice to here that ^u^

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • image.jpg
  • photo.JPG
  • upload_5335457671062616001.gif
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_20140529_074201.jpg