Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Summer fragrance?

Just wanted everyone's opinion on which summer fragrance I should buy?  I usually like fruity fragrances/oriental fragrances, but for some reason I have been liking some florals too.  Chloe Eau de Toilette, Marc Jacobs' Eau so Fresh Daisy, or Jo Malone nectarine and honey? Or another fragrance?  Help!

Re: Summer fragrance?

@shoddy Sounds like you would like Chanel Chance eau tendre. Light, fruity floral. Long lasting. The Versace Purple is fruity floral. Aspects of it are long lasting and some aspects fade quickly. Juliette HAG Lust for Sun is super tropical fruity and beachy and more intense than the other two mentioned.

Re: Summer fragrance?

Try Tom Fords Soliel Blanc fragrance. Tropical like coconut. It’s beautiful.

Oh I absolutely second the Michael Kors Palm Beach recomm...

Oh I absolutely second the Michael Kors Palm Beach recommendation! I cant believe I forgot to put this one up. If I could get any one fragrance right now, it would be this one. Its light, crisp fresh/sweet and summery indeed! I dont see it available online and havent seen it in free standing Sephora's, but JC Penney Sephora's do carry it.

Anonymous Insider

Philosophy's new Summer Grace is a fresh blend of floral...

Philosophy's new Summer Grace is a fresh blend of floral and fruity scents. It is a perfect light fragrance for summer. I received Palm Beach by Michael Kors for mother's day and I really love it for summer as well. To me it smells just like freshly squeezed oranges with a light floral background. I have been wearing these two almost exclusively this summer.

Anonymous Insider

I have fallen in love with Leslie Blodgett's Golden LIght...

I have fallen in love with Leslie Blodgett's Golden LIghts.  I smell it and I think of a hot summer day.  It's perfect, I think.

Escada Taj Sunset, Escada Marine Groove or Dolce Gabbana...

Escada Taj Sunset, Escada Marine Groove or Dolce Gabbana Light Blue

I love Marc Jacobs Eau so Fresh Daisy, that just says &qu...

I love Marc Jacobs Eau so Fresh Daisy, that just says "summer" to me!

Right now I am in love with Dolche and Gabanna Rose the O...

Right now I am in love with Dolche and Gabanna Rose the One. Its romantic but not overpowering.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing