starletta8

Release date for Marc Jacobs Honey?

So, we all know that the release date for the new Marc Jacobs beauty line at Sephora is 9 August.  Check.

I recently read that there's going to be a new perfume rolled out ahead of the beauty line, and that Sephora is getting a one-month exclusive on the new fragrance, Honey, for July 2013.

July is next week!  Do you happen to have more specific information on Honey's launch date? Thanks!

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: Release date for Marc Jacobs Honey?

I love all of Marc Jacobs perfumes! I can't wait to get my hands on this! I can't wait till there is a roller ball of it! I don't buy full size perfumes since i rarely wear them! 

clarks18

This just made my day.  I had no idea Marc Jacobs had a new perfume coming out.  Dot has become my all time favorite fragrance.  I first feel in love with it because the bottle is so adorable.  I can't wait to try this out and probably purchase because all these no buy and project pan threads are just making want to buy everything.

pinklissamel

Yay a new one!!!! I still haven't gotten my hands on Dot but thats ok the rollerball I want doesn't come alone only in a set and I dont need another perfume right now. Can't wait to try and smell this one !!!

starletta8

And... it's apparently in stores.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@starletta8- I know I was just gonna help you ease into buying the Honey perfume and then later you could feel bad about remember we're here to support each other.:smileyhappy:

starletta8

New plan: Viggle like crazy. Visit store to smell the perfume first. If I like it (who am I kidding?), use some of my giftcards for that instead of the skincare I need!

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

Omg on my viggle they took out the sephora gift card option, i was saving all these points and i go to redeem them and its not available anymore :smileysad:

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

It's not available for me anymore! I'm 3,000 points away from 20,000 and now it's not there. I hope it will come up again soon!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

They sell out from time to time...

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@starletta8- What no buy? I guess you haven't mentioned it before because I don't remember ^.^   (hee hee)

starletta8

Ha, you know the giant, 6-week old thread?

beautylovingirl

@starletta8- It's on Sephora's site now it's so adorable I love the bottle!s1551688-main-hero[1].jpg

violalea

omg i noticed with a couple perfumes that when they have new scents coming they would have 100 point perks or codes for the mini so people could get them and try before purchasing the full-size bottle. Hopefully they do it this time :smileyhappy:

rikkie

Oh my god, if they do I will have no choice. That bottle is adorable!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I was hoping for a scent card with my last order, to be honest....

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I've got an order coming tomorrow, maybe there will be one in it if I'm lucky!

starletta8

*gasp* I fell in love with the bottle before.  I so need that. 

No buy? What no buy??

dianabt

How exciting! We don't have the exact date yet but it should be around the first week of July. :smileyhappy: Stay tuned and check back often! I can't wait for this collection either. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
starletta8

(0) Hearts

Thanks, Diana!

nebel

(0) Hearts

Oooh! I didn't know there was a new perfume too! I am a total Marc Jacobs nut... SO EXCITED! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • annonymous1
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • clarks18
    • rikkie