LadyInWhite

Question about latest Sephora fragrance sampler

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know the full, redeemed sizes?  I know I can guess, but it looks like all of the ones I would like could possibly be less than the $55 dollar price tag, so I'm debating :smileysad:

http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-sampler-for-her-P382953

shapeshifter

Re: Question about latest Sephora fragrance sampler

(0) Hearts

The only one that makes it worth it is the Prada Candy 1oz edp, so unless you like that one ( i'm ok with it, really getting it more for my man because he likes smelling candy), it's kind of a bust.

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

Yeah, Prada Candy doesn't last very long on me, but my sister loves it, so maybe it'll be a cheap present for her.  Something in me keeps going "Sampler, sampler!  Buy it before it's gone."

iknowitstoday

Rikkie I was just thinking the same thing! 

rikkie

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

There is this $55 one AND a $70 one this year and neither of them seem to be a great value! :smileysad: 

The rollerball one, on the other hand, is pretty sweet.

rikkie

I was disappointed when I saw this year's sets, today I redeemed a certificate from the last version, which cost $50 and got a 2.5 oz Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh which usually goes for $85.

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

I know, right?  I'm kinda wishing I got two of them now :smileytongue:  I actually think that one came out really close to Christmas last year, so I'm still hopeful that we get one like that soon.  (Okay, I'm really holding out hope we get another one like the $75 from last year with all the mini perfumes, but whatever.)

ChicDabbler

Do you mean the one I mentioned here? http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/Fragrance-sampler-question-what-size-can-we-redeem/m-p/7254...

Keelybt kindly listed the size for all the perfumes. Yeah, they all look comparable, nothing with a big difference. Could be nice if you really like the bag. =/

LadyInWhite

A ) Sorry, I thought I did a decent search on the product before.

B ) Yeah, this one may be a swing and a miss for me.  Part of the trouble is, if I really like a perfume (like the Stella or the Honey) I'd rather pay double to get three times the perfume.  The bag or even the samples might push me over, if I didn't how much cheaper the other bottle would be.  Perfumes drive me nuts like that.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • iknowitstoday
    • rikkie
    • LadyInWhite
    • shapeshifter