Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Please Help Me Smell Like a Vanilla-Honey Cookie (seriously - looking for a newly released, delicious, yummy scent for summer).

Re: Please Help Me Smell Like a Vanilla-Honey Cookie (seriously - looking for a newly released, delicious, yummy scent for summer).

Josie Maran Argan Body Butter in vanilla bean reminds me of a pure vanilla ice cream. In fact I have not been wearing cologne lately and prefer the subtle fragrance of that scent.

Re: Please Help Me Smell Like a Vanilla-Honey Cookie (seriously - looking for a newly released, delicious, yummy scent for summer).

@SkyOcean Philosophy Fresh Cream may be to your liking.  Also, BBW has some gourmand scents from the Tutti Dolce line - and they are discounted right now due to the semi-annual sale.

Hilde Soliani has a new release called Sweet Home, it's a bit buttery for me at the start but it eventually turns my wrists into vanilla cupcakes. 

If you don't mind checking out a previous release, her Crema di Latte is also fun. 

These are straight up, pure gourmand scents. No floral or musk notes, so if you like a blend like Prada, this may not be a match.

But, if you want to truly smell like a cookie or delectable cake, I'd recommend getting some samples and checking them out 😊

These Cake products are my absolute favorites as of late. Delicious, clean, foodie vanilla scent. "The superb scent: Warm french vanilla buttercream - it's your birthday every day. " the hand cream is the best I've ever used. Hands-down. Not greasy, and just so deliciously scented. They have a Delectable line as well. I haven't tried it, but people love, love, love them.

IMG_2137.JPG

@SkyOcean FYI, Ulta carries some of the product line.

Thanks so much. Sounds great and I can't wait to try it. I even like the name.

I'm not sure if it has changed but I used to use Body Shop vanilla scent. Many people told me it smelled like a bakery. Lol so you can try that. 

I think Prada Candy smells sweet but not in a cookie way. So that may or may not work for you. 

Thank you. I appreciate the Body Shop suggestion. I like the new Prada Candy Kiss fragrance a lot and got a sample. For some reason, it doesn't last on me though after about 2 hours. I couldn't smell it (and I love being able to smell my wrist throughout the day). I asked a few people and they couldn't smell it either. Thanks! You and I must have similar taste.

Here's a suggestion:

Pacifica Island Vanilla (notes: vanilla, honey, fruity notes, jasmine, tea)

Spoiler
Island Vanilla Spray Perfume

Thank you for the suggestion. I will smell it. Have a nice weekend!

I'm not sure if these are "cookie" enough for you, @SkyOcean, but these are fairly sweet and have a focus on vanilla: 

Pinrose Secret Genius

http://www.sephora.com/secret-genius-P407369?skuId=1918051&icid2=products%20grid:p407369

Comptoir Sud Vanille Extreme 

http://www.sephora.com/vanille-extreme-P386776?skuId=1433168&icid2=products%20grid:p386776

Philosophy Fresh Cream (to me, this is Moreno like icing) 

http://www.sephora.com/fresh-cream-P387548?skuId=1771419&icid2=products%20grid:p387548

MMM Replica Funfair Evening

http://www.sephora.com/replica-funfair-evening-P385352?skuId=1593169&icid2=products%20grid:p385352

Thanks! I used to wear Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot for years. I loved it. Then the scent seemed to change and it left red marks on my skin and burned when I sprayed it. I tried the rollerball but no luck. I will try the others. Thanks for taking the time to write!

Anonymous Insider

I would try a vanilla scented perfume  OR something fruity / floral.I like the sweet candy scents myself too.This sounds lame but Paris Hilton the perfume not a huge fan of hers but I do have her perfume  and it smells sweet  and candy like  its in the pink bottle and has the black lines on it I dont know the name but this is what the bottle looks like.I remember a girl in high school had it and she introduced it to me I'am in my 20s now but I was like OMG I love that smell its like candy.I like philosophy too but its shower gels and lotions and shampoo.If your really into baked good smells those work really well I have the cinnabuns and coconut frosting myself.Philosophy has a lot of baked good scents for their products I would try them out they have lots of cake  and cookie flavors to choose from too.

Image result for philosophy coconut frosting

Image result for philosophy cinnamon buns

Image result for paris hilton perfume

Wow! Thanks! Can't wait to smell them. Have a nice weekend.

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_2137.JPG
testing