1930sbella

Perfume raves or faves

Just picked up Clinique Happy Heart perfume. Smells so delicious!

Would love to hear everyones rave or fave summer perfume.

ChicDabbler

Re: Perfume raves or faves

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This summer/right now, I'm switching between DOT by Marc Jacob and Be Delicious by DKNY.

I wore Daisy by Marc Jacob and Siberia by Tokidoki the whole summer last year, so I've gotten a little tired of them.

I've got sooooo many unopened perfumes right now (3 Tokidoki rollerball, DKNY PureVerbena, Gucci Flora fresh, Gucci Guilty, Harajuku Jingle G.....deluxe of Dior J'adore, Jennifer Aniston, Fendi Fan Di) but I only use 2-3 fragrance per season......I've refrained from buying the 3-5 fragrance on my shopping list so far cuz I haven't finished any of my full size or rollerball yet.

beautylovingirl

@SaohoraLove- For some reason there's two versions of his Daisy Sunshine. There the Daisy Sunshine then the Eau So Fresh Daisy Sunshine I'm guessing one is probably a little stronger than the other.

SaohoraLove

@beautylovingirl

I found the same with Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh. 

nebel

(0) Hearts

Loving Tocca's Liliana at the moment. Fresh, light, and floral!

beautylovingirl

@SaohoraLove- Have you smelled the Daisy Eau So Fresh Daisy Sunshine? It smells twice as good as the Daisy Eau So Fresh.:smileyhappy:

SaohoraLove

@beautylovingirl 

No not yet but it sounds really so good!

SaohoraLove

I LOVE Mac Jacobs Daisy oh so Fresh, it has a playful sweet scent and it smells like heaven! NO JOKE! 

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

I own 1 bottle of perfume.  Don't get me wrong, I use Bath & Body Works body creams daily that have a scent.  But, I'm a nurse and have to be very careful not to wear too heavy of anything.  My go-to for Date Nite and weekends = Chanel No. 5.  Classic!

clarks18

(0) Hearts

Oh those little cupcake bottles are the cutest.  I love fun perfume bottles.  I'm starting to really build on my perfume collection.  My two absolute favorites are Marc Jacobs Dot and Dior Pure Posion.  I also love Dior Ja'dore, Acqua di Gioia, and the original Juicy perfume.  I'm excited to get my hands on Marc Jacobs Honey.  I recently went on vacation and came across the brand Lollia.  I tried the Relax scent.  I loved it on throughout the day it had great staying power.  I'm kicking myself now for not buying it.  I've found it online and it's going to be mine soon.

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

Emporio Armani Diamonds that scent lingers all day long

Love my Clinique Happy heart too and anything Marc Jacobs!!

I used to despise any vanilla scent couldn't stand it but now I find myself gravating twards them, love Prada Candy too!!! and the little cupcakes are absolutely adorable!!!! Too cute for words!!!

ellevee09

@kenny - those are so cute!!! i love cupcakes! :smileywink:

1930sbella

Kenny, those are awesome! I am totally going to look into those.

kenny

Some recent faves a picked up at Winner (Canadian TJ Maxx) are Alice and Peter perfumes. I have the Bloody Orange scent which has carrot in it, yes, carrot, never thought I would enjoy a perfume without carrot in it. I also have the Cheery Cherry scent which is a nice and bright cherry scent. Both are incredibly complex scents and are very unique, plus the bottles are very cute!

swfupload_836191500746285690.jpg

Apocalyptica

(0) Hearts

Omg.... those are adorable! I have to look into these. I'm obsessed with cute cupcakes! :smileyvery-happy:

kenny

(0) Hearts

They are very cute! Although the scents aren't "cupcake" so they aren't too youthful or sweet

beautylovingirl

Ooo I love this post I have gotten the Chanel Tender and also the Marc Jacob Eau So Fresh Daisy Sunshine which is the one I wear the most because the smell makes me happy!

ellevee09

I've been using Cartier - Baiser Volé Eau de Toilette this month. I received it for my birthday and I absolutely love it! it's perfect. :smileyhappy: 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I love Baiser Volé! It smells like shopping for flowers at a greenhouse on a summer afternoon. So fresh! 

michmo

I fell in LOVE with Tocca perfumes recently.  My favorite so far is Giulietta followed closely by Bianca.  

My only regret about them is that I wish Giulietta had more lasting power on me.  

nebel

(0) Hearts

I'm obsessed with Tocca.  My favorite overall is Cleopatra, but I find it a little heavy for summer.  Omg. love. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • kenny
    • jennypenny1995
    • ChicDabbler
    • Apocalyptica
    • beautylovingirl
    • clarks18