oklady2013

Opinions wanted:Sephora Favorites Rollerball for Her Collection

(0) Hearts

I just received my sampler. I think it's a great set & a fabulous buy.  I tried them all. Husband has already said he doesn't like Tocca & can't smell Viva La Juicy much on me. That eliminates 2  for the full size.

I thought the ones he would like least would be Boyfriend & Tocca..  I personally like the Viva La Juicy but it is very light on me. It will be a great summer fragrance. The hand cream is a nice bonus.

If you have tried this set what did you think of the selection? Which one is /was your selection for full size? I'm having a hard time deciding between Boyfriend, Tresor & Aqua di Gio.

oklady2013

Re: Opinions wanted:Sephora Favorites Rollerball for Her Collection

I just wanted to follow up on this to say Boyfriend  won the prize. I get a LOT of attention from my husband when I wear it.  I redeemed my certificate for 1 of the last 2 full size available at my store on Black Friday.  Again, I had wonderful service from the cast members there. A very pleasant experience. I'm sure I will enjoy wearing Boyfriend. The Aqua di Giola was my second choice. It was a really close call but hubby's reaction tipped the scales. LOL

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

Thanks everyone for your insight. So far my husband is really loving Boyfriend the most. for me it's still a toss up between the 3. I may end up with Boyfriend since hubby likes it so much.

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Aqua di Gio for sure :smileyhappy:

sp2001

(0) Hearts

I liked Aqua and Juicy, Tocca and Tresor were just ok but I wouldn't wear it. Boyfriend was just way too strong. I returned it and bought different rollerballs invidivdually (Brit, Flowerbomb, Bright Crystal, Daisy Eua so Fresh). Wish this would have worked for me though, really wanted to trade in the scent card for a full size and give it away for Christmas.

mafan

Aqua di Gioia is my favorite of the set.  In fact, it's the only one I really like and I own it.  It's a great crisp, fresh scent. 

The three scents you mention are really different.  If I were you, since you have good sized rollerballs to test with, I'd wear them all for a while and see which one you're most likely to reach for when you want to put on perfume.  That's the one to get.  Much more time to decide when you're not dealing with just a little tiny sample to use.

Piwie

(0) Hearts

Aqua di Gio is my favorite, I love that it's not floral and really light. It also lasts really long.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • mafan
    • lolo01
    • oklady2013
    • Piwie
    • sp2001